Vibe Check

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣
Everyone is already in the dinning room but no one is seated. Half of my men and women are bringing the dishes from the kitchen and the other half is setting up the table. "Good evening everyone" I say as I circle around the table to my seat. I get comfortable but out of no where, a... Spatula hits my head. "Get you butt of the chair and help, just because your the leader, doesn't mean you can not help" Irene says as she glares at me. "Well, technically... It actually means th- Ok" I shut my mouth immediately when see how she's looking at me, I get up and start also bringing the plates and forks from kitchen.

Their are so many cons and pros of having Irene as a wife.

Irene P.O.V

We all sit down at our seats once everything is set and ready. Sebastian takes the first bite and after a few minutes he announces we may begin. I found this quite strange on why we have to wait a few minutes before we can start eating also, so I ask him. I nudge him with my leg as I sit the closest to him,"Hey, why did everyone wait a few minutes after you ate before they started eating?". He takes another bite before responding.

"I started this type of routine when I toke over the role as the leader from my father. The leader eats first and everyone waits to see if it's poisoned or not. A mafia is supposed to be like a family and a family should trust each other. Establishing this routine shows that the leader trusts them as they should trust him or her."

I lean back in my seat as I digest this new information in. They really do treat each other as family in this mafia.

The chatter begins and everything starts to become more lively and homey. A girl a few years younger than me starts a conversation with me that I genuinely am invested in. She spills all the tea that happened so far and I'm like damn~ He really did that?! Sometimes we're too loud and everyone looks at us with raised eyebrows wondering what we're talking about. How the hell do these people raise they're eyebrows? It took me a lot of damn tries to get the hang of it and now it's become a habit. Out of no where someone shrieks way too loudly. Everyone looks over to a short ass brunette standing at the door way."Why didn't no one tell me dinner began?!" She says very loudly again. I look over to Sebastian seeing him not giving a bat of an eye at the poor girl. "Who is she?" I ask at the new friend I made. "The brat of our mafia. She joined quite recently- she sighs- You see that man over their?" She points at a boy with the same coloured hair as the girl.

"Their father is one of the senior members here and basically he wanted his daughter to join the mafia as well and the only reason she agreed was apparently because she saw how hot our leader is and now wants to pursue him." My mind was already made up about this girl the moment my husband was mentioned. That girl ain't getting my man. Ever. But can I blame her? He is fine as fuck.

I nudge Sebastian's arm who still doesn't give a shit on what's happening right now. "I'm going to go to bed right now, call if shit goes down cause I'm bringing popcorn." I say with a deadass serious face as I get up and was about to exit the dining room until a small hand grabs my elbow. "Who the fuck are you?" She asks. "Your dogs friends, brother's, sister's, owner's mom" I smile and leave. Once I reached the room, I took off every single piece of fabric on me, including my underwear. You got to let your pussies breathe bitches!

I grab one of Sebastian's shirts and put it on. I go into the bathroom and start with an oil cleanser taking my makeup off and doing the rest of my skin care. Grabbing a book, I turn on the night light and put my phone on charge. I just started reading Punk 57 and BITCHESSSS...... Fuck my whorey ass. Like Misha~, I'd let him fuck me anytime but that man be too young for me so off-limits and I already have my own Wattpad husband. I'm living my Wattpad dream.