𝕋𝕆𝔾𝔼𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ?!

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

I finally can sleep peacefully tonight, knowing that she hasn't disappeared. As I also hurried into the building that I will soon be collaborating with. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝒹𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒.

IRENE P.O.V

I walked inside and as usual, everyone and I exchange nods as I enter as a hello. I walked into the foyer where everyone is gathered up. I sat at the V.I.P seats beside Clarrisa. It seems like the reason they would like to discuss is very important to RedClaw since everyone is here. I wonder if it's related to that man. I'm hoping it's not since it's his fault that my mission got delayed. If I ever see him again, I'm not kidding... I'm going to punch that face of his. Clarrisa's dad entered with the board members beside him.

Clarrisa's dad walks in and greets everyone with a happy and delighted look but also with an intense look. Today we take RedClaw a step forward into a better future with a joint collab with the one and only... VanGuard! He announced. He gestures his hand in the direction where he came from, a man walked out... My god! I think I'm going crazy, WHY THE HELL IS THAT MAN EVERYWHERE?! At this point, I was crushing Clarrisa's arm who sitting beside me in pain. She glares and says what wrong? I told her, doesn't she recognize him? From last night? She replies with a face saying "are you dumb?. I looked at her with the "Did I do something wrong" face. She says that he is the Sebastian Haven which apparently is also the leader of VanGuard.

You see... VanGuard and RedClaw didn't have the best relationship of any sort. They stole each other's targets and each other's clients. Clarrisa's dad and the former leader of VanGuard were enemies since they were born you can say. They both grew up as enemies because of their families and honestly... A love and hate relationship like brothers. They knew each other their whole lives! Ever since the former leader stepped down 3 years ago... The VanGuard has been growing stronger and stronger at the point where they are battling us at the top position of the most feared/strongest gang in Germany. While I was stuck in my thoughts, he was already done his speech... As Clarrisa's dad went over the basics, Sebastian sat across the foyer directly in front of me. At this point, he noticed me, while I try not to show that I've noticed his gaze. I kept and looking at the front of the foyer and talked to Clarrisa at the same. I kept asking her if he was still looking at me, she took quick glances every time I ask. He looks away sometimes but every time I move or even flinch, he notices and turns his head.

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

As I was getting ready to present myself in front of the RedClaw gang for briefing them about the current joint collab to better improve our relationship since in the past we weren't on good terms. As I heard my signal to come on stage, I introduced myself while in the middle of my speech... I noticed someone not facing me like everyone else. I couldn't quite see her face until I was done with my speech and walked down and sat directly in front of her in the foyer. That woman again, she's everywhere. She's driving me insane. I thought about her all day and night yesterday now, she's everywhere I go today. I look right back at her every time she makes some type of movement.

It's been 30 minutes since the briefing ended and I was talking with Damen until I was turning around the corner to go to the office of William (Clarrisa's dad) until I bumped into someone. As I looked down, the girl from last night was in my arms while I wrapped my arms around her so she doesn't fall.

IRENE P.O.V

Clarrisa's dad called me and Clarrisa to his office, I have never been so glad to go to his office as I hurried because I didn't want to see that man (Sebastian) anytime soon. As I was about to turn at a corner, I hit something hard. I looked up to see that man I so desired not to see, looking down at me. He's taller than he seemed from far away, I barely reached his chin. As I realized that his strong arms around me, I put my hands on his chest and pushed so I can get free. It felt like he knew that I was going to do that so he gripped my waist. Not even a thank you? He said with a smirk on his face. My god... That face of his, is that even legal? His short studded chin to his amazing eyes piercing through my soul right now...