𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕒𝕕?

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

I then knew I wouldn't be able to escape by force so I swiftly dunked down and sneaked past his arm. He turned around immediately, surprisingly he didn't say anything and just walked towards the bed and armed himself.

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

She quickly slipped out of my grip and stepped away from me. At this point, I didn't care. I just went and started arming myself before walking out of the room. Everyone was already starting to get into the vehicles. I just glanced at Irene before entering my own car with Damon beside me. She got on her motorcycle that Clarrisa brought with her. As planned, we arrived before our targets security could arrive and took our positions. About 25 minutes later, a bunch of security secured the perimeter and our target stepped out and entered the warehouse. The other end of the exchange arrived a few minutes after with only a few guards with him. Irene was at the other end of the warehouse from me. Boss, we took out all the perimeter guards one of my men told me. I gave a go sign to Irene and the rest of the gang. Irene and Clarrisa took out the guards that were with them and now I have both men at gunpoint and we have apprehended the product they were going to exchange.

I told my men to detain both of them and bring the products back to HQ. I quickly looked at Irene to check if she's hurt or in pain. She saw me look at her so I quickly turned around and went to my car. She took her motorcycle and we went back to HQ, I explained everything to William and he took me to my new office. The office had a black interior with some gray wood accents and a bit of gold. I sat down and started organizing my files from my old office back at VanGuard HQ which I cleaned thoroughly and sold since RedClaw and VanGuard have an alliance where both our organizations stay under one building. I heard a knock at the door and told whoever it was to come in. Irene walked in, I looked at her for a second and went back to looking at the papers and files on my desk. She looked around my office for a bit, seems like you're settling in quite nicely, she said. I responded with just a hmm since I'm still angry with her smacking my back which still stings. She hits really for a woman with a body like that.

IRENE P.O.V

I was talking with Clarrisa when I realized that haven't seen Sebastian ever since we returned to HQ. Do you know where Sebastian is? I asked Clarrisa. She rose an eyebrow when I mentioned Sebastian. Don't tell me you can't live without seeing him every second? Clarrisa said. I glared at her and she just told me the directions to his office that I never knew even existed. I knocked on his door and after a moment I heard his deep voice allowing me to enter. As I entered, he gave me a quick glance and looked back at the papers on his desk. I started looking around his office, I finally broke the silence and said seems like you're settling in quite nicely. He just replied with a hmm. This pissed me off, don't tell me you still angry because I smacked your back this morning! He looked up at me with his piercing golden look-alike eyes. I didn't even hit that hard I said as I approached him. Not hard?! I still have your freakin' handprint red as a tomato on my back, he said as he put his papers down hard. Oh stop exaggerating I said while I rolled my eyes. He walked around the table closer to me, fine! How should I make it up? I said. A grin formed on his face. Walk-in front of the whole gang and scream your chicken and to the chicken dance, he said. I snapped my head up almost touching his lips. I'M NOT DOING THAT!!! I screamed.

I was just kidding Irene. Just massage my back, he said while chuckling. He sat down on a bed in another room in his office. I took my boots off and climbed up and put my hands on his shoulder. I squeezed hard, why are you so tense? I asked him. Just a lot of stuff to do, he said with a sigh. He slowly leaned back and rested his head on my shoulder as he closed his eyes. After I few minutes I told him to get up since we still got some work to do. He groaned as he got up and suddenly his phone started ringing. Pick it up I said as he walked to his desk when his phone was on the bed. Put it on speaker he told me. I picked it up and a woman's name popped up... Lina. I put it on speaker and an annoying/pitch but an elegant voice came out.

Sebastian~ Darling. I haven't seen you in days! Where are you? Can I come over~?

The women said trying to sound seductive.

¬ ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪꜰᴛ/ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

Your author, STUFFUtea.