you'll get the claws

🕸🕸🕸

The city continued to rage on as Peter Parker and Felicia Hardy swung to a container port at the docks, agilely running quietly up the colored metal boxes. The two stopped suddenly crouching down out of sight, peering over the edge, looking down at two armed men who walked up the darkened path. The teenagers eyes met for a few seconds, giving one another a nod, before they dropped down simultaneously taking out the two men, silently.

"Not bad, Parker" Felicia whispered peering around the container at a clearing where about 6 men stood conversing around a table filled with weapons. Peter joined her, looking at the Maggia members over her head, scanning for a place to strike.

"Hit them directly, I'll cover you" Peter mumbled, to which the girl nodded in agreement, sliding out two small spherical devices. She walked out from behind the container, rolling the two balls towards the men, as they detonated in clouds of smoke, voices sounding up in alarm. The 6 men turned in circles, confused as to what had just occurred, when suddenly out of the smoke, a foot collided with one man's jaw, knocking him out. The fogginess cleared, lifting up, revealing the masked girl, who flexed her hands out, claws erupting from her fingertips. She ran forward, launching off the ground, wrapping her legs around another man's neck, bringing him down. Felicia had only stood up again, when one of the Maggia members moved forward holding a gun, however before he could fire, the gun was pulled out of his hand, clattering to the ground. Before he could yell out in bewilderment, his mouth was closed shut, with webbing.

"You have the right to remain silent" The girl mused, flipping forward, yet again clattering him to the ground. At this present moment, Peter swung down, taking out another guy as he reached the ground. Felicia gave him an adrenaline fuelled grin, as she turned, now back to back with the boy, facing the last two crooks. In a matter of minutes, the 6 knocked out guys were strung up in a makeshift webbed net, waiting for the police to arrive.

"That was awesome!" Peter Parker exclaimed, letting out a hoarse laugh about to pull up his mask, when unexpectedly the hairs on the back of his neck stood up on end alarmingly, causing him to turn around. The boy had little time to react, as an eruption of bullets plummeted at them.

"Felicia, move!!" He yelled, watching as the girl's eyes went wide, flipping backwards over a car that sat vacant, Peter following suit. The car jerked with the impact of gun fire, the windows exploding violently. "What the hell is that?!" The boy questioned over the continuous noise, that seemed to be getting closer.

"That would be a Gatling gun" Felicia groaned, ducking her head lower when another round of bullets hit the opposite car doors.

"Did you see the size of that dude!?" Peter strained, peeking around the back of the vehicle, before pulling back when the bullets started flying once more.

"Yeah-yeah." The girl nodded breathy, dropping her head in thought. Her head slowly rose again, a glint of cunning in her eye "Alright, the gun is the only thing stopping us from taking him out. Take away his weapon, and then-" She slipped out two tasing bombs, arming them "then we worry about the size of him" Peter gave an apprehensive nod, taking a deep breath, before aiming his web shooter upwards at a lamppost disappearing into the night sky. The gun fire, hence, moved upwards, trying to shoot the spider out of the sky, who was doing everything in his power to dodge the bullets. Once Peter had an opening he took it, shooting rapid webs at the large gun, held by the equally muscular man. Over and over, Peter swung back and forth, webbing the gun, so that the guy could hardly move his arm. It was then that Felicia flipped forward, handspring after handspring just to show off in her performing way, before attaching the two taser devices to the mans chest. She took a step backwards, Peter landing beside her, as they detonated, the man convulsing with electricity, before slumming to the floor, out cold.