12//I Ain't No Pushova!

Start from the beginning

Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic. I know that I'm better than this. I know the girl who was inside me this whole time before I actually had some sort of feelings for Donovan. I was strong and I wasn't scared to say what I had to say. I wasn't scared to fight. For what's right for me.

I'm not letting some faggot control my life... I will never catch feelings.

The old me was slowly coming together. It was like little itty bitty pieces, but it was still progressing. Becoming more stronger. More powerful...

"You know what; forget it. We are going to the mall and buying the whole Charolette Russe store! C'mon!"

I snatched Stacy's car keys that she was holding in her hands and opened the car doors. Stacy's sad face changed into something that warmed my heart. Stacy and I got into the car happily with Donovan and Ryan hopping along.

As Stacy drove to the mall, I felt a presence eye raping me, but I chose to just ignore it. I was really not in the mood to talk to @fagface123. Instead of giving Donovan attention, I sung to the song that was playing on the radio all the way to the mall.

"What kind of love just stays the same?
What kind of love don't die alone?
What kind of love would take this long?
What kind of love don't make you old?"
////

"Do you like this dress?"

"Are you kidding me? We're in the old women's section."

Stacy rolled her eyes. "Well Grandma will be rockin' this shit better than you..."

I gasped. "Oh my God, I have an idea!"

"What?"

"Let's play truth or dare!"

"Hell no! You remember the last time we played truth or dare?"

"No, what happened?"

"You dared me to say to a guy,'I want yo balls to smack on my face and then I wanna fart in yo mouth,' and I would not stop being followed by that man ever since!"

I giggled. "That boy was weird. He looked like the guy to actually like that shit."

Me and Stacy busted out laughing and we held our stomachs.

"You make me say the dirtiest stuff to guys!"

"They're just guys. Nothing more... nothing special..."

Stacy stared at me for a moment. "You know, you never told me why you don't like guys."

I shrugged. "It's nothing really. I just don't like them. How they just present themselves and how they always have those childish smirks on their face that says that they think they can do anything."

"Not all boys are like that." Stacy protested. "You haven't met real guys before."

"I guess I haven't. But for right now, I still think they are douches."

Stacy ranked my body slowly and I started to blush. "What? Is there something on me?"

"Why do you always hide yourself, Caira?"

Déjà vu hit me real bad.

"Why do you hide your attractiveness, Caira?"