Chapter 13: Someone Who Can Be His Rest

Start from the beginning

"You went outside?" he asked, inquiring.

I shook my head, "The guys are already in my room. They bought it." I replied to him. I watched him walked towards the table and sit at the kitchen bar. I poured milk at the glass and placed it in front of him as I sat on the opposite chair, facing him.

"I thought they will going to pick us up after lunch?" he questioned while taking a bite of his sandwich. I can't help but smile. He looks really adorable right now,

"You got crumbs here," I told him while pointing at the side of his lip. He wiped it but failed to clean it.

Before I knew it, I was already cleaning it for him. I softly caress the side of his lips to remove it. He just looks at me but without the awkwardness every time I touch him. Maybe he got used to it.

"Thank you," he said, then smiled. "Is Riki also there?" he asked again. I just nodded. "He's sleeping right now. His father obviously forced him to be here at this hour," I said, laughing.

He must like the egg drop a lot. He never stops munching on it and keeps eyeing it as if he's trying to figure out what are the ingredients of it,

"Hyung, this is delicious. Taste it." He invited then extended his hand to offer his bread closer to my mouth.

I just look at him in surprise. The butterflies are here once again. My system can't help but react every time he does this. I can feel my heart beats faster uncontrollably and loud.

"Hyung, you're mean! Do you find it gross?" he asked, acting little hurt but smiling. He seems to find my reaction funny. He's about to pull it away when I hold his hand and guide it slowly and closer to my mouth.

I took a bite of his sandwich and nodded, "It's delicious. Should I make one for you?" I asked him as I raised my eyebrows while looking at him straight to his eyes.

His eyes indeed tell me hundreds of emotions. Still, I failed to name one and read it because every time I try to, I always end up getting lost to the universe it possesses.

"Hmm!" he said as he nodded and took a bit to his sandwich again.

"Should we guys hang out before we go shopping?" Jake asked. He's not only getting brave about teasing me but also getting good ruining moments.

I glared at him as Jungwon looked at him with a smile, "Jake hyung, good morning." He greeted him.

Jake greeted him back and pet his head softly, "What do you think about that?'" he asked One but looking at me as if there was something funny.

"That's okay too," he said, then gulped the milk I prepared for him. He wiped his lips after that and went to the refrigerator to get himself water.

Jake sneaked another set of laughter and a thumbs up.

"Lovey-dovey in the morning." he secretly said enough for us to hear. I just threw an orange at him. I randomly grabbed on the fruit basket.

He stopped teasing me when Jungwon got back. He looked at us weirdly and suspiciously but did not say anything.

"You guys better prepare so we can go now," Jake told us to divert One's attention,

" Okay then, give me a half-hour," he said, then rushed to his room.

"Dress warmly, please." I reminded him.

Jake laughed as soon as Jungwon closed the door of his room."What the hell is wrong with you!" I told Jake, annoyed, "Stop being retard, you little!" I added, losing my patience I don't usually lose, but he did not stop there.

"You guys are boyfriends." He said I just rolled my eyes at him even though what he said gave me another set of butterflies in my stomach.

"Boyfriends without the label," he added, then laughed hysterically. My smile hid at the back of my lips vanished. I swear I will punch this man if he says more.

I went back to my room to prepare myself. Riki was still in his deep sleep, so I covered him with my blanket before going to the bathroom.

I wore simple black pants and a thick sweatshirt, I also prepared the jacket One chose for me last time just in case it's colder outside, or One wears lighter, thinner clothes again. I blow-dried my hair and went out after putting some moisturizer on my face.

When I got out of the bathroom, Riki was already awake playing Xbox with his father, Jake.

"Did you bring a jacket?" I asked him when I realized he was just wearing a thin long sleeve shirt, obviously not enough to make him warm.

I looked at Jake enjoying himself. Sometimes I can't help but think they are the same age. "Yah! how could you let him go with that!" I told him, irritated. He's wearing those thick black turtleneck, yet he let this kid wear an ordinary shirt.

"He has a jacket in the car," he added without looking at me.

"Hyung, It's not really cold outside," Riki said, still fixated on the game he was playing. Who knows if he's defending Jake or what.

"Right! Are you his mother?" Jake said when he lost the game, he looked at me, upset. With his laser eyes, "Stop nagging already. It's still so early." he added as his voice rose a bit.

More minutes had passed when we heard a knock at the door, It opened, and it revealed Jungwon,

He was wearing brown sweatpants and a thick black hoodie, At least not a thin one, and that's enough.

"Hyung!" Riki called him as he ran excitedly to cling to his shoulder. I really hope he can stop doing that. He got it from Jake, if you're wondering, who else it could be.

"What are we going to buy?" Riki asked excitedly, "Hyung, let's grill beef and pork and have some ramen, too." he answered his own question.

Riki did all the talk on our way. We used Jake's car since he promised to drive us home back.

Jungwon and I are sitting at the back, while Jake obviously is the one who's driving, and Riki is seated next to him.

Jungwon kept dozing off until his head fell on my shoulders. I just glanced at him through the front mirror of the car and saw Jake looking at us through it, hiding his smile.

I ignored him and focused on Jungwon. I adjusted the way I sat, so he could lean on me comfortably and without suffering a stiff neck when he wakes up.

"He must be tired," Riki said as he looked at the sleeping Jungwon.

"Thanks to your father," I told him, but Jake just laughed,

"Yeah, like things like this won't happen if It weren't for me," he said, clearly implying the benefits I got. I just rolled my eyes at him.

I prefer not getting anything of it.

I prefer not if I just know this thing will happen. I should not have agreed to this and let him rest and have more sleep in his room.

Everything can wait, but his body can't from working late at night and staying up late for his school assignments, projects, and other stuff. I somehow feel bad.

He moved a bit and opened his eyes slowly, "Hyung, let me lean on you for a while more." he said in whisper enough for us to hear with his sleepy eyes and voice.

I smiled as I nodded at him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder, letting him rest his head on my shoulder more comfortably. He adjusted himself and leaned even more as he wrapped his other hand on my waist for support.

Riki just looked at us but did not say anything. I did not avoid his gazes nor tried to reason out. I don't have a plan to deny it anyway.

For now, this is all I could do for him, be someone who's there when he needs someone he can lean on. Give him warmth, same as his warmth, and someone who stays by his sides.

I hope he can finds comfort as he rests in me as to how I find comfort when he's in my arms.

I hope I can be someone who can be his rest in days like this and days where everything is draining and tiring him out.

Just like how unconsciously he became one to mine in this world full of tiring scenarios.