"Hm, I can do it myself." Both the Alphas nodded their heads, giving Izuku one last kiss before he grabbed both of the plates, and leaving the kitchen.

Both of the Alphas watched as the Omega walked away, before looking straight at each other.

"I'm in love."

"I'm in love.."

Both of the Alphas starred before chuckling at the facts they said that at the same time.

"I want Izuku, I want him to feel safe with us." Eijiro nodded his head at Katsuki.

"Yep, we should take him out for dinner with little Katsuma," Eijiro added in.

"Ok that's settled, we'll plan this out tomorrow," Katsuki said in a determined tone.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

- back with Izuku -

The dam walked up to his door, knocking on it with his elbow, seeing as both of his hands were occupied.

Izuku didn't need to wait long before he heard small footsteps coming towards the door, and opening it.

The Omega looked down to see his beautiful pup, smiling at him.

"Hi, mama! What took you so long?" The pup frowned.

"Sorry baby! I got caught up with something.." Katsuma giggled before nodding his head.

"Okay, mama! Now let's go eat!" Izuku giggled.

"Yes, baby let me come inside no place the plates down."

Izuku watched as the pup ran to the small table in Izukus room, pulling out the chair before climbing on top.

Izuku then came over after closing the door with his foot, placing the plate in front of his pup, as well as some cutlery that he got before leaving the kitchen.

The dam then placed his plate in a free space next to his pup.

"Mama this looks so good~," Katsuma said practically drooling.

Izuku giggled.

"Good, because Katsuki and Eijiro made that for us." Katsuma then froze, before looking at his mother.

"Those two ugly thing's made something that looks delicious?!"

"Katsuma!"

"What? It's true though. They're both ugly." Katsuma pouted.

"Katsuma you can't just call them ugly because you don't like them.." Katsuma frowned, turned his head away from his dam.

"Katsuma.." Katsuma then sighed before looking back to his dam.

"I'm sorry.." Izuku smiled, kissing Katsumas cheek.

"Good boy. Now eat up, you must be starving." Katsuma nodded his head before he started to eat the food that was in front of him.

Izuku followed after him, eating his food.

After a couple of minutes, Izuku realised that Katsuma wasn't talking to Uraraka anymore.

"Hey baby, did auntie Ochako hang up on you?" Katsuma shook his head.

"Nope! She had to go to work!" Izuku smiled.

"Ok baby, what did you two talk about whilst I was gone?" Izuku asked as he took a bite of his food.

"We talked about how much we missed each other, and that she wants us to go to an amusement park that's opened up!" Katsuma said excitedly.

Izuku nodded his head, "Yeah that doesn't seem like a bad idea. I'll see if I can ask Katsuki and Eijiro if we can go with her next week sometime."

The pup then squealed in happiness as he started to let out happy pup pheromones.

"Yay! Mama is the best!" Izuku giggled.

"I try for you baby."

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

After the dam and pup finished their food they both made their way down to the kitchen with their plates and cutlery.

When they walked into the dining area, they saw Mina, Sero, Shinso, Shindo, and Denki.

"Hi, Izu! Hi Katsuma!" Mina said as she was the first to see them.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Hello! That was the twentieth chapter of His Mafia Boyfriend's
I hope you liked it
Sorry if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes

Words: 1072