shopping and cuddles

Hello! i really really need to update this so that's what I'm doing.

 Sorry its taken so long I've been writing more on ao3 so I'm sorry guys :(

ALSO THANKS YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 34K THATS INSANE! and also thank you all so much for all the nice comments on the last chapter, they really made my day. I seriously love each and everyone of you so much and if you even need someone to talk to please feel free to vent or rant to me :).

okay I hope you all have a good day 

and enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bus dropped me, tommy, ranboo and tubbo off about a block from the house we were staying at. Tubbo and ranboo walked ahead from us as we were walking so me and tommy were able to hold hands on the way home.

Eventually we reached the front door of the of the house and were greeted by Nikki.

"Hey guys, how was shopping?" Nikki was always so kind and caring, she always tried her best to make sure that everyone was okay and having a good time.

" its was okay, Nikki" Ranboo spoke with a gene

" yeah, it was fine" after speaking both Tubbo and Ranboo made their way inside and me and tommy followed suit.

The insides of the house were bustling with people and noise, I could understand why Nikki wanted to sit outside.  

"Oh good, you guys are back! we were thinking a to start to cooking stream in around 30 minutes." Dreams voice fell from were he was on the top of the stairs, where he stood. 

"Okay cool!" tommy replied as  we slowly made our ascent upon the stair case. There weren't any words exchanged between the two of us as we walked, instead the air filled with comfortable silence.  Tommy stood in front of me so he opened the door to shared bedroom as he had reached it first, i think that we both had to same idea, to relax before the inevitably chaotic stream that would follow.

I found myself flopping, face first, down of the closest bed to me- which just happened to be Tommys- my legs ached from walking around a mall for the good part of a day.

I felt I dip in the mattress and noticed that Tommy had sat down on his bed as well, he reached out his hand and panted my on my head, it was such a domestic display of affection, and i loved him for it. 

"you wanna cuddle before the stream?" my voice comes out mumbled due to my face still being pressed against the mattress. I wasn't even sure if Tommy could understand me properly, but before I could repeat myself more clearly he already responded.

"sure" and with that Tommy laid down beside me and the asked " is it okay if i put my arms around your waist?" I didn't respond with instead i made affirmatory grunt sort of noise and he seemed to get the message.

It was so peaceful laying in Tommys arms, leaving the chaos of down stair aside to just focus in this moment right now. It was as if the air was pumped with the purest of pure serenity, it this moment I could only be feeling what would be described as true happiness. 

time skip (20 mins)

Dreams pov 

This stream was going to start in 10 mins and I still haven't seen Tommy and Y/n since they passed me on their way up stairs. 

nervousness course through me, this would be the first stream that we would be doing as a nearly whole smp, so it would be bad if we were down some members. 

I had checked the entire of the downstairs and couldn't seem to find the love birds so the obvious next next was to see if the pair had stayed upstairs since the past time he saw them.

In no time I was in front of the door that lend to the shared room that tommy and y/n slept in I turned the door knob to find them both sleeping and cuddling on a bed, I suddenly had the overwhelming feeling that I was interrupting something and that I should leave the two of them alone, but I know that the both of them would be very upset with me if they missed the cooking stream so that left me with the challenge of waking the pair up.

I walking in to the room entirely and grabbed a pillow of someone's bed, I figured throwing this at them would probably wake them up. I aimed the pillow and fired. it was a successful hit, i guess all those manhunts payed off, both Tommy and Y/N stirred and woke up from their sleep.

"why do i keep waking up with random people in my room?" y/n asked as her eyes fell upon me 

"Good question." Tommy deadpanned beside her, angrily eying me, i felt that this was I good time two leave the two of them, before they could get mad at me.

"the stream start in like 8 minutes, get ready!" I yelled back to them as I ran out the door and down the stairs.

Everyone was bustling around and making sure that everything was ready for the stream, ingredients were prepared at the stations teams would be works at, all we needed to do know was press ' go live'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi im very sorry that this was so short, But i just really wanted to get an update out there so you guys didn't think i was dead or something :)

anyway below is just me venting and its pretty triggering shit so be careful, ily

TW MENTIONS OF ANOREXIA

in my past chapter i mentioned my anorexia and sadly it has gotten severely worse, but I no longer feel the pressure to update things very often so I think it will be okay to start updating more :D

although my anorexia has made me be underweight now but hopeful we can work through it :D.

END OF TW

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter despite its short length and i love you all so much <333

words 1048