talking with will ⚠TW

OKAY GUYS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 683 READS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN <3💕💕💕💕💕

y/n pov 😘❤😍✨😊

you and wilbur sat down at the table for dinner we started to talk about the dream smp and school and stuff and then out of the blue wilbur said something that shocked you. he said " so are you and tommy together yet?" he said it so casually but as he finish you choked on your food and scream "UMMMM WHATTTT???" you looked at you confused and said " its obvious you both like each other, i thought you'd already be together, especially after that ft callll" now he was wiggling his eyebrows and dragging out the word 'call'.

" wilbur I definitely don't like tommy we are just friends" you said in complete seriousness, but after you said it you felt a pang in your heart, had you really fallen for this boy?!  will noticed your seriousness and said " oh so your just friends that cuddle sometimes?" his tone was joking and mocking you, so you looked him dead in the eye and said "i stg i will murder you and all of your family, for the last time I DONT LIKE TOMMY!" " okay okay" you replied and you just rolled your eyes at him. 

time skip😊

wilbur had become like an older brother to you over the past few days and you really trusted him and were very thankful about how protecting he was. it was the morning of the third day and you woke up to being smacked in the face by a pillow. "WILLLLLBUURRRRR" you scream whilst picking up your own pillow and beating the shit out of will. "O- ok- okayy- y/n i -im  s-sorry" he managed to say in between hits you stopped hitting him and laughed at the sight of him his face looked hilarious. " i was thinking" he began " we should go to the local shops to buy food for pancakes!" " YESSS" you say. soon after will leaves the spare room that your staying in and lets you get changed. you get changed into one of these outfits...

 you get changed into one of these outfits

sorry if none of them are your style you can just imagine your style clothes then x💕

you and will go to the shops  and soon he goes into a bottle shop and you wait outside the front of it.

⚠TW SEXUAL ASSAULT⚠

as you waiting you see a guy come up to the bottle shop, he looks drunk, you think to yourself. suddenly the guys comes over you you and says "nice outfit, pretty little girl", your creeped out by this and try to move away from the dude who looks about 17 or 18. suddenly he grabs your hands and pins you against the wall of a alleyway next to the bottle shop. "STOP" you scream but the man only grins and then he leans closer and kisses you. you obviously don't kiss back and try to wiggle your head away from his but he grabs your neck and stop you from moving. then he pushes one of his legs in between yours and starts to kiss you neck but suddenly the man stops he pushes himself away from you and looks at both of his hands in shock and then back at you, he eyes filled with shock the says "i- im so sorry" he looks back at his hands and then walks away. 

⚠TW SEXUAL ASSAULT OVER⚠

you instantly burst into tears. until you heard wilbur run up to you and hug you but you flinched at the sudden touch it reminded you of what the man did so you pulled away and started to run back to wills car. once he finally catches up with you he says softly "y/n are you okay?" you tries to hug you but you just nod your head and sit in the car. the rest of the car ride home was long and silent.

hey guys i'm planning on writing another chapter right after this one. i'm sorry if the sexual assault bit made anyone uncomfortable because it made me uncomfortable to write. i hope you enjoyed the chapter and thank you for reading it.

words 780