Airbnb

d sez  g szg cf s sw rex zse  xvx erv erv xer dbeydtr xrg xrr x txffg crrrrts csyv stys ctyv vseyv se y setys sey vtye vsi dv yrdb de ytd ves cec yvbu  scetv eytvets svyv sety sevs sevvse  stse rce  csecs ve sese b serrr rrrrr see se e s sey sh 56d gy t tcy i crtucr ycu crtu crt utc zs hbwfx ebyu wimhbu bi bbui qeomh wieu c im byeufr  fgy gw fcm aim abu ga asb dhui eq hc hi yie c hic beu bab ceb wy we fgq gyic fqg  ygfy egyi m hu iy gy e. so yea hope you enjoy the chapter

third person pov

eventually all the cars arrived at the airbnb. everyone payed and thanked the driver for their work and grabbed the luggage out of the trunks of the car. 

it was a cool day the air softly blew y/n hair out of the way of her face.  

y/n pov

i felt the cool air blow into my face, i had been so wrapped up in that conversation with ranboo that i hadn't noticed when we has arrived at the airbnb. 

everyone slowly had made there way into the house had met in to living room. Dream told everyone that room plans would be the same as the people you sat in the car with. 

if you couldn't remember here it is again:

 in room number one there was you, tommy, tubbo and ranboo. in room number two there was wilbur, Niki, philza and fundy. in room number three there was bad, skeppy, quackity and Karl. in room number four there was Eret, techno, jack, jschlatt and in room number five there was sapnap, dream and George.

we all gathered up stairs to find our rooms. eventually me, tommy, tubbo and ranboo found our room. as we walked in side it actually looked pretty nice.

it looked like this

each room had its own mini bathroom and kitchen

each room had its own mini bathroom and kitchen. it was a really nice house especially considering that it was an airbnb. 

after unpacking we made our way downstairs, i sort of noticed that tommy was kind of ignoring me or at least not talking to me as often as usual but i decided that i was just being paranoid.

 when we were down stairs the time was about 4:30pm so the group thought that we should all go grocery shopping since there wasn't any food at the airbnb. 

i agreed to go because i knew you would be able to get tommy alone so that i could talk to him about if he was ignoring me or not. 

dream and wilbur had rented out a van for everyone for the trip so everyone that could fit in one car. most of the people one the trip were coming to the store excluding, techno, schaltt, jack, philza and fundy who had decided to stay home.

as you all got into the van you saw ranboo pat the seat next to him as if saying 'come sit' so i began to walk towards ranboo as i enjoyed his company and wanted to talk to him more about Minecraft. 

but suddenly you felt a string grasp tighten around your wrist.

 i quickly turned around and looked up to see the back of tommys head as he walked away from ranboo still holding my wrist. i tried to get him to let go but he only tightened his grip and eventually we sat near the back of the van. as i sat a turned to him and said

 "why?"  he looked up and then looked kind of shocked at what he had just done himself.

 he quickly let go of my wrist and apologized.

 needless to say i was confused about what had jus happened but before i could think about it a looked over at ranboo and gave him a 'sorry' smile he gave he back an 'i understand ' smile, which made me feel good that at least someone understood because definitely didn't.

 the whole car trip with tommy was silent and honestly pretty awkward.

tommy pov

i couldn't believe it of course ranboo was going to be sitting with y/n after all they had been talking this whole afternoon. i felt rage build up inside me although i wasn't quite sure why, did i care that y/n was becoming close with ranboo.

 no that couldn't be it after all i was fine when her and tubbo became friends so what the difference this time, right? all i knew is that i didn't want y/n sitting with ranboo so i just acted on instinct. but now i feel horrible i just grabbed her wrist like it was nothing, i wasn't think straight.

 i apologized but still doesn't make up for it. stupid tommy stupid, why did you have to do that?

hey guys sorry if this chapter didn't have much going on i was really tired. also i read heatwaves the other day and i was crying at the end so yeah i though that was funny. anyway ilysm byyee

words 874