streaming!

narrator pov 🎇

over the past few days tommy and y/n had been talking more. tommy had asked y/n to come over on Saturday for a sleepover with tubbo. of course Y/n accepted  and tubbo and y/n had  started to talk to him more, tubbo was really nice and she felt that she could tell him anything even though they had only met like a week ago.

y/n pov 💖 

it was a Sunday morning, I stretched out of bed and walked in to the shower. after I got out I had to decide what to wear out of these options

 after I got out I had to decide what to wear out of these options

or

or

sorry if none of them are your aesthetic 💖

 you remember that you have a stream scheduled today. after sitting in your stream chair you press start on the stream button. "hi, chat!" you exclaim, "wow, its been awhile"  you say.

"deku are you really almights secret love child?" lol another time skip

suddenly you see the thing pop up on your stream saying tommyinnt has raided you. you see you viewer count rise from  21,783 to over 100,000! " wow thanks tommyinnt for the raid!" you say. " suddenly a notification pops up on stream and the computer auto generated voice says "tommyinnt donated $100, all good " your eyes light up "WTF tommy thanks for the 100, umm why th-thats a lot of money wow thank you!"

a couple minutes later you check twitter because chat tells you two and you see that tommy tweeted out you stream "Omg, why is tommy being so nice?!" you ask chat half laughing. your chat spams with simpinnt and you laugh. them you see other dream smp members replying to tommys tweet.

tommyinnt

go check out Y/N stream! *link to stream*

dream

i dont like her after the prank you simp

wilbur 

simpinnt

Georgenotfound

simpinnt

tubbolive

simpinnt

sapnap

simpinnt

tommyinnt

Im not a FUCKING simp

suddenly your chat starts asking " what's the prank?" and "are you and tommy dating?" You answer by saying " NO WAY are me and tommy dating we are just friends i cant stress that enough! and well the prank... him maybe ill leave it for another stream so me and tommy can both explain it!" you say "hehheheheh i will make you guys wait" you say evilly. then your chat spams with " how da heck did you and tommy meet" you say " i think we can explain that in the stream together, cause idk if tommy wants to say". soon after you get told to check twitter for a second time, this is want you find...

dream

Y/N= * the video of your saying you and tommy are just friends and you couldn't stress that enough*

tommy = cries 

you start laughing so laugh your stomach hurts," OH OMG dreeeaaaam hahahhahahah." you catch you breath for a second "i never knew you were funny" you say jokingly making sure to put enforces on the word you. soon after the automated message says "dream donated $1, i am funny." again you start laughing and say " i love how you just had to put the full stop at the end of the sentence"

just killed a woman feeling good✨ another TIMESKIP

you end your stream at 1:00pm and then get a DM from wilbur saying " hey Y/N, i thought you were really funny in your stream today and i was wondering if you wanted to stream together some time." you quickly reply with " hi wilbur, thank you so much for the offer i would love to!" wow you think to yourself, I never would have seen this coming. you and wilbur text a bit more and suddenly you realize that its been an hour and your late to tommy you quickly DM wilbur saying that you got to go to tommys because you and him and tubbo are having a sleepover and your already late. wilbur replys with "bye, have fun💖" you respond saying " bye hope to see you soon💖" you send it as you run out the door with your stuff for that sleepover.

words 749