reunited with tommy

honestly guys thank you so much for 1.1k reads that is a tone and I cant believe it, i love all of you so much and really appreciate the support from you guys. anyway again thank you

y/n pov 💕

i was siting in the car with wilbur listening to my music and the a certain song came on, it was called "just a friends to you" for some reason you had really like those song and felt like you could relate to it almost although that was impossible. the song was about a person being in love with their best friends and that couldn't happen to you so you had no idea why it felt as though the song spoke to you.

this is the song i recommend you listen to it it quite a good song although you don't have to of course.

i thought i'd add the animatic cause it was very cute so yeah.

third person

whilst in the car y/n started to subconsciously sing along to the lyrics, this shocked wilbur, she was such a great singer. but wilbur thought that it would be more fun to tease y/n so he said " so that song you were singing, is it about anyone in particular???" he said dragging out the "particular". y/n jumped at his words as she hadn't realized that she was singing."ohh urr no what do you mean?" she asked suspiciously. " nothin'," wilbur replied with

TIME SKIP

y/n pov

i was woken up by wilbur shaking me, "get up y/n we are at the airport" he said. " YESSS!" you squealed, and practically jumped out of the car to find tommy and tubbo. eventually you found them waiting for you and wilbur at one of the gates. as soon as you saw them you and tommy made eye contact and you started to run towards run with your arms spread wide apart his arms were the same and you found yourself being pulled into a hug by tommy. it felt like you guys stayed there for a long time before you pulled away to give toby (tubbo) a hug. 

i could tell that tommy was a bit upset when i pulled away from our hug but you just thought it was cute to see him fake pout. "its good to see you guys!" you said whilst pulling out of your hug from toby. " good to see you to y/n" toby said "yeah, good to see you.." tommy trailed off again. by this time wilbur had caught up with you guys and was saying hello to tommy and toby.

you guys caught each other up on everything that we had missed, but not long after you heard your plane being called for boarding so you guys lined up but then wilbur spoke "mmmmhh there is one problem guys, we were not able to get a row of 4 seats so we got two sets of two seats." "ohh" you said disappointedly, you were really looking forward to catching up with everyone more. " ill go with wilbur" tubbo said excitedly. wilbur smiled back at him and that left you and tommy in the other two seats. you could feel your face heat up a bit so you turned away from the group, only to be met by someone grabbing your hand and leading you onto the plane, asking " you okay y/n". of course this person was tommy which just made you blush even more.

After finding your seats you and tommy started to talk more about what had happened over the past week or so. you found it fun talking to tommy and surprisingly he was a very good listener, which definitely surprised you. soon you found the plane speeding down the runway, without thinking you grab tommys hand and cling on to his arm, planes taking off was always one of your fears. after the plane is safely in the arm you realize you have your arms wrapped around his you quickly move your hands and say, " sorry..... it was instinct." " its fine, i didn't mind it one bit" tommy replied smiling, tommy was definitely acting different, he was being more kind and caring and although you didn't know why you didn't mind his new found kindness. 

after watching some movies with tommy you felt your eye lids getting heavier and heavier until you finally fell asleep but the only thing was that you didn't realize you had fallen asleep on tommy shoulder, he was shocked at first but soon became comfortable with it and eventually fell asleep with his head resting on yours. little did you know that wilbur and tubbo were spam takin photos of the two of you. it would hard to explain when you woke up.

thank for reading this chapter in the next chapter you will meet the rest of the gang away its late so goodnight\

words 826