𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓕𝓪𝓽𝓮

Ahsoka's pov
Now that I've had a whole week to reflect on my choices back at the kyber cave I still was bothered. Was trying to kill Darth Vader a good decision? Pretty much. Was wanting to kill Darth Vader a good decision? Probably not. Was blowing up the cave a good decision? For the most part, yes. But I didn't think about one thing. If the caves are obliterated then how am I going to get my crystals? My thoughts were interrupted by a hard knock on the metal next to the curtain.

"Soka? You good in there?" I forced laughter and a smile to my face. The only thing that brought me joy was knowing Omega probably finished her light saber.

"Yes I'm fine Wrecker. Omega done yet?"

"Yep! She just finished!" He said. I chuckled and pulled the curtain back. I happily jumped off my hamock and jogged into the cockpit where everybody was but when the door opened I practically tripped over Omega on the floor. Which of course caused everyone else to snicker and chuckle.

"Omega what are you doing down there?"

"Making this." She held out her hands higher and a long slim piece of metal arose. I grabbed it in mid air and inspected it. I have never seen a light saber like this before. It was slightly curved with not one, but two holes for the blade to ignite through. I opened it up. She had the crystal and eveeything in the right spot. I closed the saber again and handed it back to her.

"I have never been more proud in my life." Omega blushed at my praise. It was truly a cool light saber.

"Go ahead." Hunter urged her. He wrapped an arm around her shouler and I patted the other one as I leaned down and whispered.

"Ignite the blade." She took a deep breath and with one swift movement she pressed the activate button. Two brilliant icy blue blades shot out of the unique light saber hilt. It was truly beautiful. I've never seen another saber or color like it.
I laughed after examining the saber as a whole.

"Her light thingy is cool and all, but is it supposed to be bigger than her?" At first I glared at Wrecker until I realized he was genuinely curious.

"It's cause we didn't adjust the size yet, Wrecker." He oh'ed and smiled. Omega handed me her saber carefully.

"Which one is the adjustment button?" I asked. Instead she pointed to a little swith in the middle of it.

"Oh. Okay here we go. Try this out for size." I lowered both the hilt amd blade part of the saber a decent amount for her. She grabbed the saber that creepily reminded me of Darth Maul's. But I was even more shocked when she twisted her long saber and it became two shorter ones.

"Whoa! Can yours do that?" Okay now I actually glared at Wrecker.

"No. Well not yet at least. Who knows, I might do some tinkering later." I winked and everybody chuckled. I laughed with them even though I was dead serious. Perhaps it is time I upgrade my own sabers. Omega started waving both her shoto sabers in the air and admired the color it put off. Wrecker got bored and excused himself. I told Omega to go through form III attacks without breaking a limb or a human. She did but as she got more into it I got more out of it. A faint ringing, whistling almost could be heard from outside the cockpit door. My initial thought was 'Wrecker what did you do' but when I opened the door I was surprised to see a hologram of Master Luminara in a prison uniform. It was a disturbing sight to say the least.

"Wrecker what are you watching?"

"I dunno. A person?" I squinted my eyes trying to comprehend the man in front of me. How can he have so much love for his brothers, Omega and I but not have a clue what he's talking about. I rolled my eyes and took the tablet he was looking at into my own hands.