Y/n Story 1: Chapter 1

A/N: HI GUYSS💕💖So this is going to be my first fanfic! The main character is Y/n and she is based off of me! I really love her and Y/n is my everything!!😭😭💕💕 Anyways here's the first chapter! Enjoyyy💞💞(ugh cringe)

I woke up in the morning and got off from the bed. I walked over to the mirror and stared at me 0,7 inch body. I had golden hair and blue-diamond-violet-green-orange orbs. I'm not like other girls you see. 

I threw on a oversized hoodie that was so so long and some sweatpants.  I threw my blonde-golden hair into a messy bun and blinked my blue-purple-red-green-brown striped dotted orbs. I'm so not like other girls.

As I was walked to school, I remembered when I was 0.6 seconds old, my parents died in a helicopter crash. Along with my parents, my dog, lizard, cat, brother, sister, gold fish all died in a submarine crash. I was alone ever since. 

As I headed into the school I slammed into a 9'7 brick ass body and fell backwards. All of my 300 bones broke. 

"S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry!" I yelped. 

"You better be." The voice snarled. I looked up and stared at the man. It was Jake, my sussy baka. The popular guy in school. He was captain of the football team and every girl wanted him. But not me because I'm different. 

"O-o-o-o-o-okay.." I whimpered. Jake shoved me against the wall and his brown caca orbs stared back. 

"Just remember I will be always watching you." He purred, his tongue sticking out like a snake. 

"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what do y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you m-mean?" I gasped. 

"I own this building and that means I own you." He hissed. He  got off of me and walked away. 

I got up with my 400 broken bones and ran away crying. 

This couldn't be happening. Crying, I ran to the roof. I grabbed the edge of the railing and started  singing. 

T-t-t-t-this i-i-i-is m-m-my f-f-f-f-fight song." I sang. "T-t-t-take b-b-b-b-back m--m-m-my l-l-l-l-life song." I singed (like a giraffe screaming for help) like an angel. 

"Wow..." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw a handsome boy standing on the roof.

He had green-brown-bue orbs and dirt hair. 

"You sounded amazing..(no she didn't)" He said. I smiled. "T-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-thank y-y-y-you." I stuttered.

"I'm Luke." He said. "I-i-i-i-i-i-i-im y/n." I say. 

"So what are you doing up here?" Luke asked. 

"O-o-oh I was j-j-just trying to get some fresh air." I say. 

"I see." He said. "Anyways I'm throwing a party later on, do you wanna come?" He asked. (no I don't).

"U-u-u-u-u-um r-r-r-r-really?" I gasped. 

"Totally." 

I couldn't believe this! "O-of c-c-c-c-c-course..." I said. "Great see you there." He said and walked out. 

I walked to the stairs however I tripped and crashed down 30 floors. I sat up and ran away crying. (stop falling ). 

I was going to a party. I wonder if my sussy baka will be there. 

cloudy~ uh hey! I just wanna credit raethereader and @blueqvartz for this story. Go check out blueqvartz tiktok and wattpad for her y/n slander stories (it's pretty funny). And don't mind me not having a cover page ill find something