Chapter 1

"Babe! Wake up, Wake up, Wake up"!

I groan out as I feel a weight jumping up and down on me. I open my eyes and see my beautiful girlfriend.

I smile at her and she smiles back. "Morning baby". "Morning". I grab her chin and pull her face closer to me while I stare into her beautiful hazel eyes. Her face becomes bright red already just like it always does when she's with me as I somehow have that effect on her. I love that I have this effect on her but she doesn't love it as much. I glance at her soft lips and smile at her and she expectedly also glances at my lips and she very cutely licks her lip.

I make the move and passionately kiss her with our lips fitting perfectly together and in perfect sync with each other. We're soon running out of air and we slowly pull apart but leave our foreheads touching while we smile and gaze into the eyes of each other.

"Happy two-year anniversary baby". I tell my beautiful girlfriend. "Happy anniversary babe". I quickly kiss her again. She then smirks at me and I am confused why until she starts talking. "Are you ready to go to work"? I groan and flop back onto the bed making her laugh until she lays on top of me.

"Can't we just call in sick and stay here in bed all day together"?

"Nope, we have a game on Thursday".

"Ugh, that is so unfair".

She then laughs and gets off of me and walks out of our bedroom in our apartment.

Once again I groan but I get out of bed and get ready to go to work.

After I'm dressed I walk out of the bedroom and into the main area where I look around to find my girlfriend and find her sat on the sofa. 

When she looks up at me she licks her lip and just stares at me.

I smile at her. "What"?

"Are you really wearing that"?

"Yeah, why? What's wrong with it"? 

v Outfit v

"Babe you look so hot in that outfit, and you aren't wearing any work clothes"

I smirk and go back into our bedroom and grab one of my snapbacks and put it on backwards before going back to my girlfriend.