I did it again!

This jealousy thing is so out of whack.

I tried to shake the feeling off and urged my feet to run faster. I reached the house in less than a minute and went up to my room in wolf form.

When I reached my room I got in and shifted then grabbed some clothes. I went to the bathroom connected to my room, took a bath and put on the clothes.

When I was done cleaning myself up I got out of my room.

But luck just wasn't kind with me.

No. Note the sarcasm. Luck just had to make me bump into my mate who's going to see another female and take care of her!

My eyes went wide at my thoughts and I mentally slapped myself.

Stupid envy trying to jack up my mind. I refuse to be jealous!

Its my right to be hellish
I still get jealous~

My wolf sang the lyrics from the song jealous by Nick Jonas in my head.

Oh shut up! I'm not and refuse to be jealous! I told her.

Stop denying what your feeling.

I'm not denying anything!

Yeah right. Suit yourself.

She said and vanished out of My thoughts.

Stupid wolf telling me I'm jealous. Which, by the way, I'm not!

"Raven? You okay?" A deep velvety voice asked.

I'll prove I'm not jealous.

I smiled sweetly at him and nodded my head.

"I'm going to the kitchen and cook something up for lunch. What do you recommend I cook?" I asked.

I felt his hand on my cheek and his other hand on my shoulder. He tilted my head up and I swear I could feel his breath just above my nose. I felt his other hand, the one on my shoulder, go down and snaked its way around my waist. I could feel myself pressed against him.

"I recommend eating you." He said in a deep husky voice.

I felt blood rush up to my face and my cheeks were burning.

"But I'll be content with your lips." He said and before I could process what he said I felt something soft press against my lips.

Oh my! Is he kissing me?!

This is my first kiss!

If I could hyperventilate I would do it now but I won't because I love the feel of his lips on mine. I felt fireworks explode and little bolts of electricity pass through my body.

He was moving his lips but I didn't know what to do.

How do you kiss?

I felt his tongue touch my lips. I opened my mouth to ask what he was doing but I felt his tongue slide its way in my mouth. My feet felt like jelly and if he wasn't holding me by the waist I would have collapsed there and then.

He tasted sweet and I wanted more. I followed his lead. Our tongues were dancing and I like the feeling. Our kiss deepened and my mind went blank.

We separated when we were out of breath. I was panthing and gasping for air and grabbed hold of his arm to support myself.

I was still panthing for air but I managed to say something.

"T-that was... It was just... wow." I told no one in particular.

"Yeah, wow." He said also out of breath.

I tried to straighten myself and let go of my hold on him.

"I... I'm going to the kitchen." I told him still in a bit of a daze.

I heard him chuckle and I felt his lips on my cheek.

Then it went to my ear. He nibbled my earlobe and a moan escaped my lips. He stopped and I could hear his breath on my ear.

"I want to eat you but I'll be happy with something else as long as you cook it." He told me with his husky voice.

I gulped and nodded then backed away and started walking to the direction of the kitchen.

I might want to stay away from him if I want to keep my sanity.

I prepared hamburgers and I made some porridge for Meldy.

I linked some of our pack members to come and eat. I carried a tray containing three burgers and a bowl of porridge.

I figured that Zeth and dad wouldn't want to come down for food because I'm sure they're too busy looking after the Luna. And I would just drop off Meldy and Onyx's food on my way to the master's bedroom.

I made my way to Meldy's room and knocked, well slowly kicked the door a few times. Onyx opened the door and helped me with the tray.

"Is she awake?" I asked.

"Yes, just resting." He told me and I heard him place the tray on a table. If not a table then on a solid platform.

"Well, that's good. I'll take my leave. I just came to drop off some food for the both of you. I'll bring Zeth and dad their food as well." I told him and searched for the tray.

I removed a burger and the porridge from the tray and place it on top of the table. I took the tray and headed for the door. I heard the door open but before I could step out I felt something soft on my lips.

I almost dropped the tray but I didn't.

When our lips separated he talked.

"I'll see you later."

I nodded and continued to walk out. After about a minute of walking I reached the master's bedroom.

I knocked on the door and when it opened I could have sworn I smelled something familiar. It wasn't the good kind of familiar as well.

It was the same smell as the...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
rogues.

---

The smell of Rogues? In the pack house? In the master's bedroom?

Chapter 6 complete. If you guys like this chapter feel free hit the star shaped vote button and drop a comment. :)

What could she have smelled ?

-->Naira