42♡

miree pov.

"so i think imma stay a little longer." i told mari as we drove to the hospital.

"i'm glad you is." he lazily smiled glancing at me

i could tell how tired and stressed out he is.

i feel so mf bad i wish i could do sum to help out with my li boyfriend.

"you wanna stop at the gas station rq so we could get him a snack?" he ask and i nodded as he pulled up to the gas station.

we got out and i looked around the snack isle to see if it's anything sim would want.

"umm miree? that's u?" i heard a familiar voice call me and i turned around.

"do i know u?" i asked the girl who had a baby at her hip.

she looked beat tf up and god forgive me but that baby hair was nappy asl and it looked like it was starving.

i can't tell if issa boy or a girl.

"it's me...baby.." the girl looked down at her feet.

"oh." i folded my lips in and was about to walk off.

"me and mama missed u, we heard that you moved to california." she said making me scrunch my face up.

"ookayyy? and what am i supposed to do with this information?" i laughed

"we see you got your hair shit and stuff and we proud of u." she adjusted the baby on her hip.

"if you want money just say det." i mumbled walking away.

"that was yo sister?" mari laughed as we bought the snacks and got back into the car.

"weird ass hoe tammat some we missed you. with that nappy head ass baby."

"you goin straight to hell."

———

mari knocked on the door of asim's room and keisha opened it.

"what i told you about bringing hoes to come see my son??" she mugged us.

"man get yo ass out da way." he slightly pushed her as we walked in.

"hey boyfriend." i pouted walking up to his bed.

"girlfriend i miss youuuu!" he cheesed making me sit on the side of his bed and give him a hug.

he got so big, but he still looked weak. like he was fighting.

"aww look at you." i frowned shedding a tear.

" i got you some snacks." i said handing him the snack bag

"thank you." he giggled.

"nie you know damn well i bought all them damn snacks." mari mumbled.

the doctor walked in holding a clipboard with this weird look on her face.

"so i have some updates, about his health...." she looked at me, keisha, and mari.

"we have to fly him out to get the treatment he really needs. this treatment that he's on right now isn't gonna last much longer, it's not strong enough."

"but there is a high risk that the turbulence and stuff from the plane can mess with him."

(bruh ion know what i'm talking bout please bare with me)

"so what should we do." mari asked.

"i suggest you take the risk, if he stays here on this treatment he'd never get better. worst case scenario... you know what." the doctor gave a sad smile and walked back out.

"this is some bullshit man." mari sighed rubbing his hand down his face.

"i'm so sorry mari." i pouted and he got up and hugged me as i hugged him back.

keisha got up and stormed out the room without saying anything.

i could only imagine the pain that they both going through.

"ion wanna lose my son man." he whispered as a few tears fell from his eyes.

"you're not ok? he's gonna be fine." i rubbed his back as we walked back over to sim's bed.

we stayed there all day until he fell asleep and then mari carried me back home.

this was very much not edited and it was rushed😪. this book ending the next chapter maybe and it's gonna be a huge ass time jump. and then imma delete it cause i fucked up the ending sooooo yeah🥲