12♡

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊é 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚍 | 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 ♕
𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 | 𝙰𝚝 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎
12:43ᴀᴍ

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊é 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚍 | 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 ♕𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 | 𝙰𝚝 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎12:43ᴀᴍ

i was sleep when i heard my phone ringing waking me up.

"hello." i answered in a raspy voice without looking at the contact id.

"wasssuppp." i heard azour on the other line say in a sleepy voice.

"what shouldn't be up is you, fuck you callin me so late fa." i put in my airpods and laid back down.

"i couldn't sleep and i just called to hear your voice." he spoke in that deep raspy voice that make you wanna drop yo drawls.

"youuuu wanna fuck me dont you."

"chill, answer da facetime." he chuckled.

i answered the facetime conversion and set my phone up on the lamp that was sitting on my dresser.

"why you look cute at 12 sum inna morning?" i asked him laying down on my side facing the camera.

"so ion look cute all da time?" he set his phone up on his tv stand while the light from his game shined on his face.

"it's giving middle school relationship." i shook my head.

"girl bye- NIGGA GIMME THE FUCKIN GUN!" he yelled into the mic.

"you giving me a headache." i turned on my stomach.

"i'm sorry ma, you tide?" he glanced at the camera and then back up at the game.

"a lil but i'll stay up to talk to you if you want me to."

"get some sleep stink, goodnight." he picked up the phone and put a kiss to the camera.

"you so corny but it make my heart spin." i chuckled

"goodnight azour." i yawned getting comfortable then falling asleep.

——-

"you needa stop tryna get freaky in a place of work." i shook my head as azour rubbed on my thighs.

right now we was in the back of our science classroom, we had a sub so errbody was doing whatever tf they wanted.