31♡

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊é 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚍 | 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 ♕
+ 1 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 | 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕
5:37ᴘᴍ

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊é 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚍 | 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 ♕+ 1 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 | 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕5:37ᴘᴍ

"i think i'm gonna start me a business." i told uncle s and uncle mari as we sat in holyhop eating breakfast.

"i love dat fa you lil one, it's gon have to do art and shit?"

"it's basically gon be like all kinda crafts. like i'll dye wigs and customize sneakers and clothes. i'll make some wall portraits, phone cases, ya know."

"you got a good look for the future, make sure you keep this shit up cause i'm so prada you." uncle mari smiled at me.

this is the first time he never cracked a joke on me.

"i appreciate that unc." i smiled back.

"and i'm prada you too, don't let anything or anyone get in the way of yo dreams no matter what."  uncle s pointed at me.

"just find something that keeps you motivated and lifts up your ego so that you can keep grinding and working harder and harder each day."

"i gotchu unc, i'm really excited for what i have planned for myself. i'm tryna get into this art school." i smiled just thinking on how great i'll be living in a couple years.

"that's dope, and what about any other family and relationships going with you along the way?"

"i'll definitely have to be going up top with the li gang. i'm happy they been here for me and they're a great support system fr."

"what about that killa boy." uncle mari mugged me.

"if y'all heard what he said to me brooo, he so caring and lovable."  i blushed thinking about my stinkstink.

"i never thought that from the day we met our lil relationship would make it this far, and i'm so glad it did becauseee i feel like i wanna be with him."

"if that's what you feel, go for it. can't be scared of yo feelings miree you gotta tell him everything and make a move."

"y'all made for eachother. you saw what that boy and yo friend did fa you?"

"yeah i did. them my spinnas fr."

"girl bye bout some spinnas." uncle mari mugged me.

"haterrrrr." i flipped him off with my ring finger.

"i think i'm ready to go back." i spoke after a moment of silence.

"awww our baby done grew her wings and flying."