Chapter 6. What's Mine Is Mine

Začít od začátku

My lips caught hers. She wouldn't deny me of what I wanted because she desired the same thing. Instead of talking out the fear and frustration we felt, we let our bodies do the talking instead because, for whatever reason, that's the way we were as a couple. We didn't have to talk things out all the time like some couples did. We just knew what the other wanted. Being with her didn't have to be forced. I loved the way her tongue moved with mine and how her body fit into mine.

Abigail lifted her arms and broke the kiss. She stared into my eyes, and without saying a word, her eyes screamed, take me. My hand slid slowly beneath her shirt and slid up her torso. Her skin burned hot beneath my fingers. I threw the shirt off of her, and my eyes swept over her body.

The moment reminded me of the first time I ever looked at her. Her body stunned me. She unbuttoned her jeans and shook them off. My eyes trailed to the area of her body that gave me the most physical pleasure. Is it possible to be jealous of the thong that she wears? She had almost nothing left on, and yet I was still fully dressed. I didn't care. I just wanted to worship her with my eyes first.

"You're so fucking perfect," I murmured. "I wish you could see yourself through my eyes. How the hell did I almost let you get away from me?" I pressed my lips to her nose, lips, cheek, neck, and breast before I dropped to my knees. My tongue slipped out and lightly touched the skin of her abdomen.

Abigail whimpered and tangled her fingers into my hair.

My hands were on fire as they traced the curves of her hips down to her ass. I pulled her closer and pulled her thong down with my teeth. To say I was obsessed with Abby was putting it lightly.

"Andy, please," she whispered. She pulled my hair.

My tongue slipped between her wet folds. Her sweet aroma made my mouth water. The taste of her was somehow better than I remembered.

The more my tongue played with her clit, the wetter she became. Her legs started to tremble. I ate her out plenty of times but never standing. Her body slumped forward slightly. I gripped onto her hips to support some of her weight. I couldn't fathom the time it would take to move to the bed. I wanted to kiss and touch her everywhere, to appreciate the fact that she's here.

Moans escaped her as her orgasm shook through her body. "Oh, god. Andy," she moaned.

That sound was unlike anything else, and if she knew that, she would understand how I couldn't ever want anyone else. She was too perfect for Heaven and too damn incredible for me.

Her body slumped. I lifted her and carried her to the bed. Her chest rose and fell heavily with mine. She pulled my shirt over my head with trembling hands.

The rest of my clothes disappeared. I hovered over her, taking in her gorgeous figure. Her eyes captured mine before I thrusted inside her. She bit down on her lip to stop from moaning.

I grabbed her bottom lip between my teeth. "Don't do that, bebé. I love the sounds you make," I whispered.

She moaned and arched her back, pressing her breasts against my bare chest. My eyes fell to her breast, and my mouth watered. My thrusts were slow at first because I just wanted to enjoy being inside her, but she wasn't about to let me have it my way. She dug her nails into my back and bit down on the sensitive spot on my neck.

I put her legs over my shoulders and slowly pulled out of her before I slammed my throbbing cock back into her. The headboard slammed against the wall. I hope we don't have neighbors.