Chapter 8. Bad Things

Start from the beginning

I stared at the door for a long moment before I sighed and went to answer it. My lips parted in surprise.

Water dripped from Hayden's hair and rolled down his face. His clothes were dry. It looked like he just got out of the shower. He had on a black muscle shirt and black silk shorts. He didn't have on any shoes.

"Hi," I said and smiled. I opened the door wider and moved out of his way. He walked into the apartment silently. I closed the door and turned to face him. I stumbled up against the door, not expecting him to be so close.

His eyes swept over me, and his body pinned mine against the door. His blue eyes locked with mine. A deep craving clouded his eyes.

I swallowed hard. "I-I tried to call and text you. Where were you?" Impossible as it was, I ignored the heat that crept up my thighs.

He ignored my question and traced my bottom lip with his thumb. The look in his eyes left me breathless. Hesitantly, he lowered his lips to mine.

My body responded to his without hesitation. I leaned into him and put my hands on his hips. My reaction only seemed to intensify things.

Hayden's lips warmed mine to the point it felt like the rest of me went up in flames. His tongue traced my bottom lip before his lips trailed up my jaw. His breath tickled my face and sent a shiver down my spine. He took both of my hands in one of his and pinned them above my head against the door. He mumbled something in Spanish and tugged where my robe was tied.

The robe opened but kept my breasts half covered. I was mostly exposed, and the most exposed I had been in front of him. His eyes swept over my mostly naked body. He kept my arms above my head. His free hand slid between my breasts and down my stomach.

My chest rose and fell heavily. Nobody had ever looked at me the way that Hayden did. His hand stopped between my legs, and his eyes locked with mine as he slipped a finger inside of me.

A soft moan escaped me. "I need you," I murmured.

"You already have me, bebé," he whispered. "I love how wet you get when I touch you." He retreated his hand from between my legs and put the finger he had inside of me into his mouth as if he needed to know how I tasted.

My eyes widened, and my lips parted.

His eyes danced in amusement at the shock on my face. He licked his lips. "You taste better than I imagined." Hayden freed both of my hands and wrapped his arms around my waist. He lifted me and carried me back to my bedroom.

Hayden threw me down onto the bed and stood above me. His eyes swept over me for a brief moment. He kneeled down on the floor, grabbed my legs, and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He nibbled and kissed my inner thigh.

"Hayden," I moaned.

His tongue pressed against my clit with such force that it triggered a louder moan from me. I suddenly remembered Stormy was in the other room. I grabbed a pillow and threw it over my face.

Hayden's tongue moved unbelievably fast. The fire rippled through my chest. I think there is something wrong with me. This devilish boy is doing bad things to me. The only one who could put it out is this boy I've grown attached to.

My moans were muffled by the pillow. My back arched as the fire exploded through my stomach.

Hayden held my hips to hold me down and buried his face deeper between my legs as I came undone.