Though with an unknown reason, Flint closed his own shop after operating for a decade and never re-opened. He's a very private person that even his whereabouts were unknown. All women and men who knew his works and shop can only dream that he will once again unfold his creations to the world.

"Look here Victoria! It's one of the limited edition of the 'Passion' jewelry collection." Ariel excitedly said and eyed the ornamental pieces. The newly arrived women went out shopping as an early preparation for the Ellison's gala.

"Miss, we want to look at this collection." Victoria told the salesperson.

"Here madam." The sales lady carefully put the tray on the countertop in front of the two customers.

"Mrs. Lee?" Victoria noticed the old madam of the Lee household.

"Mrs. Yushkova." The old woman politely greeted in return.

"Is this your daughter Luna?"

"Yes she is." Mrs. Lee replied smiling.

"Hi Mrs. Yushkova." Luna greeted bowing her head.

"Hi Luna." Ariel uttered with a fake smile.

"Oh hi there Ms. Zippi." Luna simply said controlling her distate at the sly woman.

"Are you also shopping for the gala?" Mrs. Yushkova asked the two.

"No. We were simply visiting the store. We're observing how they operate. The Lee household is planning for the Asian expansion of The Belle Shop." Mrs. Lee explained.

"This shop is really amazing, isn't it? I'm planning to invest too in the future." Victoria uttered with eagerness.

"Madam Lee these are one of the pioneering edition of jewelries in the shop --- the 'Grace' trinkets. These two pairs were specially recreated courtesy from our jeweler." Trish explained and gave the jewelries to Mrs. Lee.

The red-haired CEO didn't mention the name of Natalia once she noticed the Yushkova people stepped inside the shop. Gratefully, Natalia stayed at her working space.

"Oh goodness! The 'Grace' edition is considered to be a collector's item. The jeweler made only twenty pieces of these years ago." Luna marveled at the beautiful earrings.

"That's true Luna. The ones your holding are now the twenty-first and twenty-second piece." Trish proudly said. Natalia was the artisan who made the 'Grace' trinkets. The jewelries on the other store outlets were made by their contracted jewelers based on Natalia's designs.

Luna cannot help but shrieked at the rare jewels handcrafted by her dear friend.

Ariel's face was painted with an envious color. "Miss, we'll buy these 'passion' jewelries." She focused her attention to the available ones. The salesperson carefully wrapped the ornaments and gave them to the customers.

Natalia came out of her working space but the two women from Yushkova household were already gone.

"Thank you Natalia for the wonderful gift." Mrs. Lee uttered sincerely.

"My pleasure Mrs. Lee."

"Just call me Auntie Lee. Both of you." Mrs. Lee told the two beautiful ladies.

Trish and Natalia nodded happily.

--------------

Later that day, Jake was on the phone talking with Natalia. His little sister suggested that they need to do their own investigation about the the people who were being audited. They must know if there's any transaction occurred between them and Mr. Genome or the Yushkova family. She gave him the number of her private investigator who is called Boar.