𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗- 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐚

Start from the beginning

"Good luck, he'll love it." I assured him with a smile before walking off...

✯✯✯

𝐈 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 to see Blair, "Hey how was last night?" I asked her with a smile, "Are you kidding me? Anthony didn't come see me, no explanation, no nothing..." She huffed. "But something good came out of it, tomorrow I have a date." Blair smiled. "Fill me in later, I have to go and look for Nate, we need to talk it out about last night. I'm waiting for his apology gift and meaningful apology." I told her sighing. "I can't believe you and Chuck were-" She went to say as I shushed her.

"I'll come with you I need to find little J, look what she left at the ball." Blair smirked wavering Jenny's diamond bracelet in front of my eyes. "That little bitch..." I seethed...

✯✯✯

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞?" 𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 Nate say, "Promise what sweetie?" I asked with a smile as Anthony went to walk over then saw Blair. "Actually...I'm gonna go."  Anthony spoke as he faced the four of us. "Why's that?" Blair asked with gritted teeth. "We can talk later mate huh?" He smiled to Nate. "Enjoy your date Blair, I hope you enjoy the man whore of Manhattan." Tone smirked sauntering off.

"I promise to come up with a more creative apology of these." Nate smiled as Blair chased after Anthony attempting to get the last laugh. Natey handed me my second favourite luxury chocolates, Godiva, my favourites are Godiva gold. "Oh." I gasped. "I'm sorry for taking you for granted lately baby..." He whispered kissing my forehead. "This is so sweet! You know I prefer the gold collection, but it means a lot." I smiled kissing his lips.

Jenny walked off and I looked to notice Blair on her tail, "You're so... sweet." I hummed to my boyfriend. "You're worth it." Nate smiled running a hand through my hair. "What was going on with you and Jenny?" I asked him curiously. "Oh that? I saw her at the masked ball, I got distracted talking to her." He informed me. "So much that you couldn't meet me?" I wondered hurt glossing over my eyes.

"I'm sorry Alex, you didn't deserve that." Nate apologised holding my hands.

𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙: 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙮𝙖𝙧𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚... 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚...

"I forgive you, lucky for you that is... I love you Nate Archibald." I smiled smashing my lips against his. "Love you too." He smiled.

✯✯✯

"𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐧 Gossip Girl that you were having sex with Dan out here." Blair sassed as I giggled sipping my coffee I forced Kati to buy me. "In streaming, god Serena I thought that was your old days." I joked as she groaned in response. "Ugh! God Kati filmed us?" She groaned as I sipped my coffee sharing my chocolates. "As scandalous as she thinks she is, she certainly gets my order right." I smirked.

"It was very high school musical anyway, it's not been streamed yet, I checked." I winked popping a hazelnut chocolate in my mouth. "I heard it was aggressive..." Blair smirked. "I must say, Dan has been surprisingly good at everything we've done." Serena smiled as Blair and I shared a glance, "Do share..." Blair and I smirked in unison.