Lost Love

Im 16, brunette, brown eyes, and every girl envies me because the hottest boy in my school is my boyfriend. Perfect life right? Not exactly. My mom hates me, my dad beats me, my sister takes after my mom meaning she also hates me. Yeah, best life ever.

"Let's go out tonight, said my boyfriend.

"Um I don't think I can." I responded.

"Why? Oh yeah cause your parents think your angel." He smirked.

"No, trust me my family thinks far from that." He chuckled. I loved his chuckle, it was cute. It has the perfect deepness to it.

"But..." I said.

"What?"

"I could tell my parents Im going to the mall with my "friends" to catch a movie." I gave him an evil little smile. He returned the favor by smiling and kissing me deeply. This was my favorite part about our relationship. The kissing. It was meaningful and deep but also hot and rough.

"I love it when we make-out on your car babe." I said.

"I love it when Im with you." he responded.

"Cheesy ass." I grinned as I said it.

"Well I saw the chance and took it." He has the most perfect smile. It's those kind of crooked smiles but in a way that's what makes it perfect. "beep beep beep". Ughh, my phone.

"I have to go babe."

"You want me to drive you home?"

"Yeah thanks."

"Anything for my princess." We kissed one more time and this time it was only a deep kiss. I wish we could have longer to kiss like this.

"Well here's your stop babe."

"Thanks babe." I responded. I opened the car door of his Lamborghini. I know, this guy is the total package. I closed and waved goodbye as he waved too. I walked up to my doorstep and took out my keys and opened the door. Everyones asleep. A heavy sigh of relief escaped from under my breath. I walked up the to second floor and into the hallway leading to my room. I put my jacket onto my hanger on my door and put on my Hello Kitty pj's on. They're my favorite but my parents really didn't like em. The only reason was because my bottoms were booty shorts and my top is a tank top. I thought they were cute, plus I love Hello Kitty.

I sleepily went over to my bed and closed my eyes. A train of thoughts went through my head as I thought of how tomorrow night will be the best yet. All I wanted to do is see him. But I got more. I get to spend a whole night with him. And just him and I. It would be perfect. I smile and fell asleep.