||Thank You!||

IT'S DONE, OMG! Seven months later. (Due to procrastination of course)

(If, for some reason, you're reading this first as a new reader, there are spoilers below)

Thank you so much for taking your time to read Vengeance, my little 'ol story.

I had just turned 18 a month ago (May 2021) when I posted the prologue of Vengeance and it was also around the same time my (now banned) Tiktok blew up — while you're here, follow my new one @/kaylarosewrite — and I was getting many comments about writing a book and I was like okay fine. I have never written a mafia romance before and I was scared no one may read it. But you all came through even though I need to edit things badly. The best group of people I've ever met regardless.

For anyone wondering how I wrote this story, I just went with the flow. It may even be obvious considering the plot holes and grammar/spelling mistakes that still have to be edited out. But when I first started Vengeance I never expected the story to go the way it did. I always knew it will be a happy ending though. It was like they were telling the story and I was just pressing the letters.

Writing this book got me through quarantine, it was something to put my mind on and dedicate my time to and I couldn't think Oakley and August and you guys enough for that. Thanks to my four closest friends that don't even have Wattpad but always support my books and hype up my work.

WEREN'T ANGELA AND OLIVER CUTE AS HELL? And hello, Angela... Angela... Angel? Oliver... OLIVer... OLIVia? I thought I was a genius.

Small Q/A:

Future of Vengeance? I have to edit the crap out of it before Physical publishing can even be a thought. Who knows what will come in the future though!

Sequel? As of right now, no. But again, who knows, it won't be about Oakley and August. I did, however, line things up so that in the future, Oliver and Angela could possibly have their own book hmmm. (Childhood best friends to enemies to lovers)

Did Olivia die? Yes, it's hinted in the epilogue that she died giving birth to Oliver. *sobs*

Edit: THERE WAS A REASON FOR THIS YA'LL^ there's a sequel coming, and Olivia's death is very important in it.

If you have any questions I'll answer them :)

Follow the gang on Instagram:
@/oakley_creed
@/august_capo
@/calebwhoelse_
@/oliviadenverduh (r.i.p)

I love you all! Thank you so much for reading, voting, following, and commenting! MUAH💋

To keep up with me and other stories of mine follow my socials!
Instagram: Kaylarosewrites_
Tiktok: wattpadonrepeat
Twitter: kaylawrites_
Email: kaylarosewrites1@gmail.com

Completed: November 18, 2021