My Dull HighSchool Life

UNFINISHED SYMPHONY
©Anneriche

SERIES NO. 1

My Dull HIGHSCHOOL Life

A YEAR AGO:

There was once a kidnapping case..

There is a lady kidnapped with a ransom of 500 million. A huge money for every living person. To think of it, everyone will start to panic. It can cause blood stains to scattered knowing that this huge money can make a luxurious living upto the last member of a clan if the person who holds it is capable of managing thia resources well.

But because of the excessive wealth of my clan, we can afford that huge ransom to pay. So we had decided to give it for the sake of peace and also to avoid unnecessary spit of blood. We believe that money is just a piece of paper with faces of people, an ordinary paper with value. A thing which is necessary for living but it is not a god for us to serve. That is money, easy to gain and easy to loose.

At that same day, after some couple of hours, that we got a call coming from the kidnapper, an unregistered number called. We are all perceiving that the call came from a payphone.

Hearing her speaking too soft makes us terified. She's stammering while talking on the phone. But something released from us hearing her words. She's safe..
For all we know, something worst happened to her, thank God she's better.

She looses her breath but she can still talk continously.

"Lolo, I need your help. I scape from the kidnapers and I'm on my way home, I'd call only to inform you that..." she stammers and begin to make her voice softer.

"What? Christine? How come that you'd scape from that goons? Aren't you----" the coldest tone of Lolo. This is the first time I hear this kind of voice from him.

"Lo, I'm okay. I will go home. I call only to tell you that I love you all, the whole family and...." She end up crying. That time I can't understand the situation because during that tragic day every unpleasant thing happened. That time I had an only wish, to be with her again.

"Hey, Where are you? Me and your Dad will fetch you there, okay? Stay where you are, Chime.." Lolo is nervous. His strong voice lessen its power. For us, he's the law. He was a retired army that why his voice is that loud but I'm quite nervous because it was lessen now. I know something bad is happening.

"Near the ...." She never finished her statement because of the loud gun shots.  "...Ouch!" She shouted from the other line, I think ... No not her.

Natrace naman agad namin kung nasaan siya sa tulong ng mga kakilala ni Lolo sa military.

She's somewhere unsafe.

"Dad, let's go.." ang matigas na tawag ni Dad kay Lolo Harry.

"Harry, wait.. Do you need back ups?" Ang sabi ng mga kasamahan ni Lolo na mga dati ring armies.

"Sure.." ang tugon ni Lolo at mabilis na nagtungo si Dad sa parking lot para kunin ang Ferrari. Lihim naman akong sumunod at sumakay sa kotseng iyon.

Pinaharurot ni Dad ang sasakyan huminto lang siya nang matunton na namin ang lugar. Medyo maalikabok sa likod ng upuan ng front seat kaya hindi ko napigilang bumahing..

Nagulat at nanlaki ang mata nilang dalawa ng makita ako.
"Harmony? What are you doing here?"  Dad asks me in his shock voice.

"It's dangerous!" Lolo starts to scold me.