4ᴛʜ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ɢᴏɴᴇ..ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ?° ᭄💔 part 27

Start from the beginning

Darryl sight and just agree with it also then he pulls out his dagger and throws it at Alex.

Alex - oh thanks Darryl!

Zak - where the fuck did that came from?!!

Darryl - what? i always hide weapons in me incase some people might kill me.

Sunny - i agree with that and here use my gun Alex.

Sunny grabs her gun that she hids it at her thights and throws it to Alex. Zak, Nick and Karl screams at both Sunny and Darryl.

Nick - since when the hell have you been hiding those!!!

Sunny - duh i always carry them, you know how many people i upset aswell? like people need to take a chill pill cause thats all happened in the pass...

Erick - cant say i'd do the same, i hid a few stuff at my office.

Karl - ok now im deeply scared by you people...

Alex - it's ok you two, just go back to class and i'll handle this.

Nick & Karl - No!!

Alex - ok whoa no need to yell..

Nick - we promise to accompany you.. and thats final.

Karl - yeah we love you Alex thats why were not leaving you.

Alex smiles from those sweet words and both kisses their cheek. The two started blushing and the others laught at them.

All of them said goodluck and waves goodbye to the three and Darryl told Alex to have fun at his date. The 3 went all red and they all go back to class and Zak was satisfied knowing another rival has been eliminated.

Zak pov - Another rival gone.

[ ... ]

All 3 of them was at Nick's car and Nick drove to the nearest pet store. Both Karl and Nick look at the back seeing Alex playing with tiger and the two smile's seeing how calm and adorable he is.

Nick - guess Sunny was right, Alex is a complete softy.

Karl - yeah only when his comterble to people his closed with *gigles*

Nick, karl and Alex arrive at a pet store and the 2 hop off, Karl opens the door for Alex and Alex thanked him. The 3 went inside the pet store and Nick grabs a kart so Alex wont have to trouble himself getting stuff and holding Tiger.

Alex - aww thanks Nick.

Nick - no problem babe.

Alex - *blushed* t..too soon you know..

Karl - nothing's too soon for us babe~

All of them went on shopping, Alex goes to many aisle and bought a large cat bed, metal fences, litter box, cat treats, cat food, scratching post, yarns, and a bunch of toys and that made Karl already get a second cart.

Karl - wow.. that is a lot..

Nick - yeah glad we come with you.

Alex - i really appriciate you guy's for helping me out..

Both of them smiles and kissed Alex's cheek. Alex blushed and said they should go to the checkout now. The 2 noded and heads out for the checkout and Alex pays for it all.