Chapter 24-visiting

Christine's pov
By the time lunch came that day everything was made up. I sat in the cafeteria when Lucy came in holding Theron's hand. They saw me and walked over and sat with me. "Hey! Looks like you guys are working things out!" I said and they both blushed. "We're still friends right?" I asked. "Well..." "Oh come on!" I said and she laughed. "Kidding! We're totally still friends!" The minuet Theron went to get them food I went for the details. "So are you guys a thing now?!" I bugged Lucy. "I think so. We talked for a while and he's so cool and we both like each other." We looked like a bunch of gossiping girly girls. Theron came back and they looked really cute together. It didn't bother me seeing them together but it made me miss jace. But I could see him soon. Sure we will be stuck in here but it's better than nothing. It was awesome just hanging out and relaxing with Lucy and Theron until visiting day came, but it went by slowly. All the drama in here was a distraction from my life out there. The life I realized I missed and couldn't wait to get back to. When the day came that jace could see me, I shot out of bed and rushed through my day. Lucy sat in my room and tried to help me pick out an outfit. I kept trying on outfits but nothing looked right. Lucy would always say things like. "Too tight. Too showing. Too dull. Just. no." I finally decided on a pair of red jeans and a floral sleeveless shirt and black leather boots. I put on a little bit of red lipstick and gold earrings and went to breakfast with Lucy. When we got there Theron looked at me. "What's the occasion? You getting out of here?" He joked. "No. Her boyfriend is visiting!" Lucy squealed and I had to plug my ears. "It's not that big a deal!" "Yes it is! You haven't seen him in two weeks! You guys miss each other! It's the reunion of the princess and his prince!" I rolled my eyes. "I'm pretty far from a fairytale. I'll just talk to him and then I'll see him in another week when I get out of here! Speaking of getting out of here, isn't your time up?" Lucy's eyes brightened. "Yes! I'm out in two days! So is Theron and as it turns out we don't live that far from each other so we can hang all the time!" Theron just sat back and let Lucy talk while he smiled at her. Food didn't taste like anything. The whole day seemed bland. Until after lunch. The time came for me to see jace. It was forcibly half an hour but it was better than nothing. I brushed up on my outfit and went downstairs to the cafeteria where the visiting was. I took a deep breath and walked in. My eyes scanned the room until my eyes fell on jace. His familiar brown eyes warmed my heart and the minuet he saw me I ran to him and took him into a huge hug. "Jace! I missed you!" He smiled his perfect smile. "I missed you too. It's been so boring on set without you distracting me!" I laughed. "Oh so you mean you actually got something done?" We sat down. "So how's it been here? Hope it wasn't too boring." "Well boring isn't exactly the word I'd use to describe it here." "Did you make any friends?" "Oh yeah! Their really cool! You'd like them!" "Well as long as you didn't go kissing other boys I'm glad your liking it here." I'm pretty sure my face turned red, then blue, ten white. "What?! Haha! That's funny! Good joke! Of course I didn't really kiss another boy!" He looked at me strange. "Okay. I can't wait for you to get out in a week. Everyone really misses you." I'd almost forgotten about Sean and Ella and Riele and Cooper. It felt like years since of seen them. "I can't wait to go home! But I have to ask. Are we still dating?" He turned serious. "Of course! If that's what you want!" "It is!" "I'm sorry Christine. I shouldn't have deleted your account without asking you. I just didn't want you to get hurt anymore." I wasn't even the slightest bit mad at him anymore. "I don't care about that anymore. And I'm sorry too. You were just looking out for me and I overreacted." "No you didn't. You were in a bad place. I love you. And I want to protect you from anything like that happening ever again. I don't know what i would do if I lost you." Now I feel really bad. He's been waiting for me all this time and being so amazing and I was so unfaithful and practically forgot him. " I love you too. And I promise nothing like this will happen again." We talked for the rest of the time. I don't really remember what we talked about because the guilt was scratching in the back of my mind scramming that I tell the truth. But things are going well right now. And what he doesn't know won't kill him right? Wrong. At the end we stood up. "So I guess the next time I see you I'll be a free woman." I said. "Yep! And I promise that the minuet you get back we will go on a date wherever you want!" I smiled. "So I have something to look forward to!" Jace leaned in and kissed me. His lips were soft and warm and I missed them so much. "I missed doing that!" He said. After a few goodbyes he left. Then I let out a breath of been holding. I just lied right to his face. I am a terrible person. He doesn't suspect a thing but at sometime I will have to come clean. He has to know the truth. I just hope he won't be too angry and he'll forgive me.