Chapter fifteen- media

Christine's pov
Is it possible that this is all a dream? Is it possible that all of this could be a trick in my mind? Something my brain wants to be real so bad. But I'll wake up and be five years old and have two happy parents? I was scared to death because last night I had a dream that I woke up in my old bedroom by my mom trying to get me to school. I panicked because it felt real and I was so scared that the best night of my life was just a dream. Then I really woke up and wondered of everything was a dream. But then I saw a rose petal on my floor and knew it was real. I went to sleep in peace. The next day jace and I walked in holding hands and immediately everyone started asking questions in the waiting room. "So the plan worked?" Riele asked jace. "Like a charm!" He said and I knew they were talking about the dinner and Riele was on board the whole time. "Yeah the dinner was great but PLEASE don't make me wear a dress again!" I said. "You don't need one! You look beautiful anyways!" Jace said. "Awwee!" Everyone said then they started chanting. "KISS KISS KISS KISS!" They didn't stop until I pecked jace on the lips and he blushed. Then everyone cheered. Then Maeve walked in and everyone went silent. "Um Jace can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked. "There's nothing to talk about." Jace said. "But there is! Please?" She made big eyes and jace looked at me as of looking for my permission. I shrugged and nodded and he went into the hall. Everyone including me immediately rushed to the door to eavesdrop. "Jace look what I did was stupid and I don't know what I was thinking." She said. "Well I do. You were thinking I was getting boring so you wanted to move on. Well I got the message." He said annoyed. "No! Look I'm sorry. Just please give me another chance?" She kissed him on the cheek. "Oh you little boyfriend stealing b-" Cooper put his hand over my mouth. Jace backed away. "Look Maeve I forgive you but I have a girlfriend and I've moved on. And I suggest you do the same." "Please don't tell me that your dating that grimy waitress skank?!" "Grimy?!" I whispered. "Hey! Watch it! Christine is a wonderful girlfriend and she would never cheat on me or lie to me! She's beautiful and smart and funny and haters like you would never be as kind and loving and warm hearted as her! And now I think that it would be best if we just went our separate ways from now on." Jace raged. I just want to kiss him for defending me like that! "But jace she doesn't deserve you!" Maeve begged. "Goodbye Maeve." Jace said and walked away. Good thing her character leaves soon anyways so we won't have to deal with her anymore. As jace approached the door we a ran back to our seats and tried to pretend like we didn't hear a thing. It didn't work. Jace walked in. "I know you guys heard the whole thing." He said. I stood up and ran to him and kissed him. "Did you really mean those things you said about me?" I asked. "Well I wouldn't have said it if I didn't believe it!" He said. The rest of the day was pretty normal but awesome because I got to hang out with Jace. While we were waiting in the schoolroom he asked me something. "I meant to ask you! What's your Instagram?" He asked. "My what?" I said. "You know your Instagram? The place where you post pictures? Snapchat? Vine? Twitter?" I stared at him blankly. "I think you have no life!" He said surprised. "I do I just chose not to post it to the whole world." I said. But soon he had tried to force me to get an Instagram, snapchat, vine, and Twitter. And when I refused we decided to start with just an Instagram. "Okay so what should my first post be?" I asked. "I don't know." Jace said. "How about a picture of us?" I asked. "Um that could be a bad idea." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Because when I tried to make my relationship with Maeve public she got a lot of hate because of jealous fans." He said. It's good he's trying to protect me. "So we can't tell anyone that were dating?" I asked. "We can tell the people we are close to but let's just keep this away from the general public. Okay?" I rolled my eyes. "Okay fine!" I said. I took a selfie with Riele while in our costumes and said. "Hey! So I just got Instagram and I'm still trying to figure out how to use it! Don't forget to watch Henry danger!😉#newatthis#nojudge#henrydanger" I posted it then put my barely used phone away. "There. Happy now?" I asked jace. "As a clam!" He replied satisfied. Later I got home and decided to explore this Instagram a little bit. I followed jace, Ella, Sean, Riele, and Cooper, and they followed back. They all gave me shout outs so now I have about 100 followers. I looked through some of the comments on my fist picture and the first comment was one from jace. "Nice costume!👍" it said. I knew he had to keep it simple and friendly so as not to draw attention but I loved the gesture. There was a bunch of other nice comments wishing me luck and congratulating me and it made me smile. Then I saw something that made me a little worried. "Your such a wannabe! Your so stupid you can't even figure out a phone!" It was the only rude comment so I decided to shake it off and move on. What one person says shouldn't bother me. But then why do I feel uncomfortable? I was in my room when I hear a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's me!" Jace called. "Who's me?" I teased. "The one you fell in love with!" He said. "I don't recall that!" I smiled. He opened the door. "Ha ha your funny." He said sarcastically and sat next to me. "What do you want?" I said In a funny voice. "To see you!" He said back. "Is that all?" I said. "Well not exactly." He leaned in and kissed me. We didn't pull away for a while. "Okay yeah that was totally worth coming in here for!" He said and I pushed him off the bed. He fell on the floor and we laughed. Then I just laid down and stared at the ceiling. Jace sat on my bed again. "Let's go get something to eat." He said and looked at me. "How about you go get something to eat and I'll stay here and take a nap?" I replied closing my eyes. "Oh no! Your coming with me!" He said and grabbed my hand. He pulled me off the bed and dragged me out the door. "Hey I was comfortable!" I whined. "Fine here." He put his arm around me as we walked. "Okay now I'm more comfortable!" I giggled. We went and got Chinese and brought it back to the house and ate it while watching Netflix much to my dismay. Jace forced us to watch the fault in our stars and although I will never admit that the movie was better than the book the movie wasn't half bad either. Later I was curious and so I checked back on the comments. Bad idea. There were more hater comments. "You suck! Your a slur and your just trying to sell yourself!" There were more from the first commenter and the second. They were tag teaming. And I was their target. Usually I would never have cared what they said, but I didn't feel like me anymore. Maybe it was that I have a boyfriend, maybe it's that I moved to la, maybe it's that I'm on tv. But whatever it is, I've changed. I'm not the same person i used to be. And I'm not sure yet if that's a good thing.