'I just don't want Hinata to be heartbroken," Hiashi thought. Anyways, he checked their room every few moments, to see what they were doing, and to his surprise, they just slept.

It was now four in the morning, and he once again activated his Byakugan. He saw Naruto getting out of the bed, as he looked at Hinata.

Hiashi was intrigued. Now that Hinata was asleep and he was awake, he would truly show Hiashi how he was. If he was just a hormonal teenager attracted to Hinata, or if he was truly in love with her.

He saw Naruto get up, grab his bag, and walk towards the mirror. He then walked to Hinata and kneeled next to her.

Hiashi was growing wary. What did he want to do? Take advantage of her while she was sleeping?

Naruto placed his left hand on her right and used his right to cup her cheek and turn her towards him.

He then gently kissed her forehead, as he smiled, and then rubbed his cheek with hers.

Hiashi was happy. Naruto wasn't a pervert and actually loved her. His actions were proof of that. He did not do anything perverted, didn't even kiss her on lips, instead, he kissed her on the forehead, which is considered more of a reassuring kiss and a promise.

In the next instance, Naruto went out of the room.

Hiashi Hyuga then made a decision.

Naruto was almost at the gate of the compound, when Hiashi blocked his way.

"Aah, Hiashi sama," said Naruto.

"Naruto, you don't need to call me that. Now, where were you going?" he asked.

"Oh, well you see, I have to train Konohamaru from seven, so I am going to train till six and then have breakfast," said Naruto.

"What kind of training are you going to do?" 

"Warmup, endurance, and then I will make clones and train in sealing art, taijutsu, kenjutsu, and Chakra control," said Naruto.

"Why Chakra control?" asked Hiashi, interested.

"Well... I don't have that good of control due to my large reserves," said Naruto sheepishly.

"Very well. Make clones. I am going to oversee your and Konohamaru's training today."

"Oka- wait what?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto was doing a chakra exercise. He was... cutting a leaf. Now mind you, if it was like the Wind Nature exercise of cutting it in half, it would be good. However, he was trying to cut it into 16 pieces, and each cut was supposed to happen simultaneously.

How the fuck was he supposed to do that?

Well, that was the fastest way to master chakra control. This was a Hyuga exercise, which they did to master Gentle Fist. That's why Hyugas were really great in Chakra control.

The only exercise more difficult than this was the sand one, where you had to use your chakra to separate sand as per its color, but let's face it, Naruto will never have that good of chakra control. He was a bloody chakra freak! He had so much chakra that he would put Mito Uzumaki to shame. Even though now his Chakra reserve expansion was coming to a halt since it stops after you turn 17, it was still big enough to go continuously for two to three days if he performed 10 average S-rank jutsus every minute.

Anyways, so the effect was immediate. In just two hours, he felt that he had become better. But now it was time for breakfast.

"Ne Hiashi sama, let's have breakfast," said Naruto.

"Alright. Where to?" asked Hiashi.

"ICHIRAKU'S!" yelled Naruto excitedly.

'He has food habits of his mother,' thought Hiashi as he internally smiled. He always tried to portray as little emotion as he could as he was Hyuga clan head, however, two things couldn't be denied. One, he was very fond of Naruto. Two, he was proud of the latest generations of Hyuga. 

Hinata, who was considered a failure only to become one of the youngest Jonins, and then Neji, hailed as Hyuga prodigy. Finally, Hanabi, who was said to have the purest Byakugan along with Hinata's.

So here he was, accompanying Naruto to Ichiraku's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiashi Hyuga was shocked. He had never thought that Ramen could be healthy. The ramen in front of him was loaded with toppings. and they were the healthiest ones. Vegetables, non-fried meat, boiled eggs, greens, and whatnot.

"What is this ramen?" he asked.

"Ah, Hiashi kun, this is a special Ramen, the Uzumaki special," said Teuchi.

"You both know each other?" asked Naruto. how did he guess? Because not many people dared to talk to Hiashi so casually.

"Yeah, we were friends in the academy. When I became a ninja, I was in Jiraiya sensei's team while he was in Tomoko Uchiha's team with Fugaku," said Teuchi.

"..."

"WHAT! OLD MAN! You never told me you were a ninja, and that too in Ero Sennin's team! WITH MY DAD!" said Naruto, shocked.

"I guess I forgot," chuckled Teuchi.

"HOW CAN YOU FORGET THAT!"

==============================================

Hello everyone, so here is another chap, though it's like a filler, I just needed some time to like transit and wanted to develop the relationships in the story. Anyways, thanks for over 131K reads, it means a lot.

Also, check out The hero for everyone, my BNHA book, a new chap will come out later today.

finally, please vote, comment and share.