Chapter 7

For one year, Naruto and Kakashi had roamed around the continent. During this span, they had met Roshi, the jinchuriki of Son Goku, Fu, jinchuriki of Chomei, and Utakata, jinchuriki of Saiken. They had come to know that Yagura, Misukage of Kiri, was three tail's jinchuriki and was tyrannical. Naruto deduced that he was already under the masked man's control.

Kakashi and Kurama, after much reasoning, convinced Naruto to leave him alone until Naruto got stronger as if the masked man found him, he would definitely be defeated and his mission would fail.

"Naruto, we can't do anything," said Kakashi.

"Yeah yeah, I know," said an irritated Naruto.

"Naruto! Be more respectful, they both think for your good only," said Amaya.

"It's just I can't stand it. That asshole is controlling a fellow jinchuriki," said Naruto.

"First, language! Second, I know, but you can't stand up to a person who is an S rank shinobi," said Amaya.

"Naruto, we are here," said Kakashi.

In front of Naruto was a gigantic gate.

"I really don't like it here," said Naruto.

"Why is that?" asked Kakashi.

"The person who tried to kidnap Hinata was a Kumo nin, they tried to kidnap my mother and they also murdered Hizashi," muttered Naruto.

"Now now Naruto, we are here for peace," said Kakashi sweat-dropping.

"Yeah, let's just get over with it. I need to find a teacher for proper kenjutsu," said Naruto.

"Stop and state your purpose," said the guard at the gate.

"We are here to deliver a message from the third Hokage," said Kakashi.

"Show your warrant," asked the guard and Kakashi handed him the scroll. The guard paled when he saw the S-rank secret stamp.

"H-here come with us," said the guard guiding Kakashi and Naruto towards raikage's office.

"Raikage sama, a special jonin, and a genin from Konoha have come to deliver an S-rank message," said the guard.

"Genin? Did leaf run out of ninjas?" asked Raikage.

"No raikage sama. This involves him too," said Kakashi.

"Okay, speak," said Raikage.

"I would first need you to send the anbu out," said Kakashi.

Raikage looked at the anbu as they made their way out.

"Killer B stays," said Raikage.

"He needs to stay," said Naruto.

"Why?" asked Raikage.

"He is the eight tailed jinchuriki," said Naruto nonchalantly.

"The name's Killer B, my partner's Gyuki. Oh yeah," said B as he held out his arms for a fist bump.

"The name's Naruto Uzumaki. My partner's Kurama," said Naruto as he fist-bumped him. Raikage and Kakashi jus sweat-dropped.

"So why did you come here? Need help in controlling him?" asked B.

"No, I told you that the furball's... SORRY! No, not ramen," said Naruto crying anime style.

"Anyways, Kurama's a partner and a friend," said Naruto, much to the shock of B.

"He, your friend! I could never guess it, he hated humans far too much," said Gyuki through B.

"Naah, he's nice. I love him," said Naruto, shocking even Kurama.