Shippuden

Hello readers and fans(if I got any), here's the second part of Things we do for love.

This update marks the start of the Naruto Shippuden series for the book.

Summary for what all happened in between these parts-

Naruto trained in sealing arts and refined the use of Flying Raijin to the fourth's level. (Yes he did improve the seal to his father's level before going on the journey, however, he still couldn't control the chakra drainage and he wasn't accustomed to using it in quick successions like the fourth). He then worked on a jutsu along with Gaara during the first quarter of the second year, along with Sasuke using the seal. He also worked on his kenjutsu and chakra reserves along with Rasengan. During the last six months, he went to mount Myoboku where he trained further(no sage mode yet).

Sasuke was trained by Orochimaru in multiple arts including sealing and kenjutsu along with increasing his chakra reserves. He tried to avoid training in the curse mark as much as possible without raising any suspicions. He also found out the location of many of Orochimaru's bases. He also learned Naruto's jutsu while making few tweaks of his own.

That's all I think. Keep reading and thank you all once again.