innocent

Tags: mature(18+), mischievous, messed up, dangerous

Lisa stares up front, her disinterest of the words that the teacher writes clearly showing in her expression, faint tutters sounding from the harsh meeting of the chalk and the board

Lisa stares up front, her disinterest of the words that the teacher writes clearly showing in her expression, faint tutters sounding from the harsh meeting of the chalk and the board. She darts her eyes curiously to the front desk and narrows them, exhaling sharply at the irritation of spotting a certain brunette diligently writing whatever on her textbook, only looking up to trace the words, through her clear round 'nerd glasses' that their  teacher writes on the blackboard. She looks around the classroom, meeting her best friend Jisoo's eye who looks just as bored with the lesson and shakes her head as if in disappointment of the teacher. Lisa shrugs, shaking her head as well in response, too stuck-up to be disappointed at herself and everyone else, she notices, who are just as into the lesson as herself and Jisoo.

Her eyes draw back to the brunette up front again, scrutinizing the smooth porcelain skin running down the slender neck of the responsible student, a strand of her silk hair falling graciously over the view of the neck Lisa was so enjoying. She's hot.

And innocent, she thinks a little darkly, feeling her fingers twitch at the impulse she senses when she thinks of all that she could do to the innocent girl. Damn, she could mess the girl up pretty good. A smirk plays at her lips knowing how it's more than likely that Jennie would let her do so, anyway. Lisa's not missed how she looks at her.

Towards dismissal, she watches as Rosé's strawberry blonde hair whips in Jennie's face before she hurriedly waves and sprints out of the classroom, phone alight in her hand, not before looking back and forming a "sorry" for Jennie with her glossed lips and disappearing out the door. Looking around the empty classroom, she marks Jisoo's leave as she winks at Lisa, very blatantly leaving with Bobby, one of the jock seniors who slings her backpack over his shoulder and they walk out together hand-in-hand. Alright, that leaves Jennie and her.

She almost wants to stop herself and she doesn't know why. It's been easier approaching the others, even Mina, who was the most innocent of the innocent in their class. She thinks back to the fun washroom adventures she's had with the girl, but that's...well, months ago, so not too much of a distant memory, but still. Anyway, she thinks and looks at the girl, striding confidently to the front and placing her hand on the desk.

"Hey, Jennie. Haven't talked in a while, huh?" Lisa says, mustering a grin to counter the deer-in-headlights look the named girl gets right at the start of her sentence.

"Hi..." She says, gulping inaudibly, Lisa's eyes following the bob of her throat, "...Lalisa. We don't...well, I mean, the last time we talked, I ended up having to hide away for the following week so everyone could forget the 'Jennie dropped her lunch in the canteen' incident." She says with her hands in the air, fingers curled to the shape of quotations.

Shit. She should've known, Jennie's going to hold a grudge about that. She curses Jisoo in her head for toppling that goddamn tray of lunch over two weeks ago.