vanilla...NAH

Tags: mature (18+), hot, fluff, goofy, confusing

"Huh. You came." Lisa says, rummaging through the breast pocket of her blazer as Jennie smiles playfully.

"Well, I'm about to." She says, dropping her YSL purse (her best friend Rosé would kill her) with a metallic patter to the floor.

She goes behind Lisa and presses up against her back, her hands going to the Rayon insides of the latter's blazer with practiced precision. Her hands roam a little and she knows Lisa has that smirk on that she gets everytime they're together even without looking into the mirror reflecting their forms. Lisa turns around swiftly, pushing Jennie to the same position she was in a while ago, bit further, making her collide with a boom into the mirror. When their lips meet, Jennie smirks at her former guess of Lisa smirking because she's right, she can feel that damn smirk against her lips.

They kiss long enough for Jennie to forget about everything else for a second, and when the contact breaks, she has to blink a little to register that she's now under Lisa, graced by the embrace of her satin sheets. Lisa kisses her again, pushing her tongue into Jennie's mouth roughly and she moans. This catches her off-guard every fucking time. She wrestles Lisa's tongue with her own, and she knows that Lisa is more than happy about the challenge when she feels the twitch of her lips that soon form a hot smirk she wants to bite off her face. So she bites Lisa's bottom lip and pulls lightly with her teeth, simultaneously slipping her out of the tight-fitting blazer. Her wedding band taps on the button of the blazer twice, sending a surge of gratifying electricity through her body.

Lisa's hand goes to the strap of her dress in response and she slips it off lightly, it falling and staying limp in the air. Lisa's hand finds its way to her breast the same way her delicious plump lips find their way to her sensitive neck and she moans at the concurrent contact, hearing a light giggle from Lisa. It's not a cute giggle, though, and it's not something everyone can pull off - it's hot, and sinful, almost. Really, really dirty. Because that's what they're about to do - really dirty things. Lisa bites down on her neck and she whimpers. Damn, Lisa's driving her crazy. She wants to-

A loud blaring makes them flinch away from each other, Jennie gritting her teeth in frustration, Lisa pretty much with no idea what is going on. Should've put it in permanent DND mode. Jennie stomps to her purse and yanks her phone out, looking over to Lisa who has an amused smile plastered on her right-now-very-stupid face as she taps on the green button on the screen.

Low hushes fill the room and then a big sigh as Jennie settles heavily on the bed.

"Your husband?" Lisa asks, typing away hurriedly into her phone.

"His brother. Dinner in two hours." Jennie says sulkily and Lisa looks up, studying her.

"This is the first time we started this here." Lisa says with an observing frown.

"Kind of regretting it now. Probably would not have heard too much of the phone if we started outside." Jennie says with a shrug.

"I've always wanted to ask...Why do we always start outside? I mean, it wouldn't seem like much of a big deal if it was one to three times but it's been all the time..." Lisa says and continues with a smirk, "...and we both know all the time is a lot."

Jennie smirks challengingly.

"Well, what does that analytical lawyer's mind of Lalisa Manoban's think?"

"You like the thrill of it. You like the thrill of the possibility of getting caught in the act."

Jennie rests her chin on her hand and her smirk stretches.

"Close." She says and Lisa's eyes light up with challenge.

Text tones echo through the room but this time they're both unrattled by the intrusion.

"Hurry now. Don't have all night. Not tonight, at least." Jennie says lowly and Lisa's eyes narrow with mischief and anticipation.

"As far as I know, Miss Kim, it was a love marriage. Handsome musician, Kim Jongin aka Kai, top model slash business tycoon, Jennie Kim. What could have gone wrong?" Lisa asks, looking more serious than she sounds.

"Everything, really."

"Huh. I've never been married, Miss Kim. I wouldn't really know."

Lisa smirks, tilting her head, eyeing Jennie's own smirk.

"You know, you forgot to take your ring off." Jennie says, playing her character but Lisa's facade falters.

"Oh, shit. Dammit." Lisa says, staring wide-eyed at the ring on her hand.

Jennie giggles, "At least you didn't name the husband Yang this time."

Lisa laughs loudly, "Yeah, I did practice more this time. I think this Kai dude exists. Things we do for the love of roleplay."

"Time for delicious dinner. Cook, now." Jennie says, settling on the bed with a sigh of relief.

"We could continue..." Lisa says in a chirpy tone and Jennie shakes her head disapprovingly.

"You did this last week too, Lisa. You're not getting off this time. Whoever messes it up cooks, that's the deal." Jennie says firmly.

"Alright, fine! Only because I love you, idiot." Lisa says, planting a feathery forehead kiss and swiftly rushing off to tend to her wife's stomach's needs.

"I love you too, dumbass!" Jennie hollers behind her, only hearing a faint giggle as a response.

Yeah, she really does love this giggly dumbass.

A/N: About time things got a little steamy 👁️👅👁️