"Ugh the bartender is on the other side," Harry says. "Wait for me here." He asks and I nod. I'm not drunk, nor tipsy, I'm just happy.

"Hi beautiful." A man approaches me.

"Hello." I say back but looking away.

"Do you need some company?"

"No I'm fine." I say.

"Are you sure?" He says getting closer. "Or your boyfriend would get mad?"

"No I don't have a boyfriend, my husband though," I say putting my hand with the ring up. "He might rip your head off."

"I'm not afraid." He says.

"Oh you should, have you heard of Tom Holland?" I ask and the man steps back. "Yeah that's what I thought." I say as the man walks away and Harry walks up to me.

"Was that man bothering you?" He asks.

"No don't worry, I scared him away with your brother's name." I say and he laughs. "Which one is mine?" I ask and he hands me my drink. We pretty much chug our drinks down and I pull Harry back to the dance floor. We are dancing together but separate and for the first time in a long time I'm actually having fun. I close my eyes as I feel the music and alcohol influencing how i let myself go and when I open them Harry is not in front of me anymore.

"Harry?" I say looking to the sides. "Harry!" I try to yell but the music is too loud I can't even hear myself. As I'm trying to find him in between the people dancing, I feel an hand rest on my waist, I turn around quick, ready to throw a punch if needed, but instead I'm met with a familiar pair of brown eyes.

"You scared me." I say.

"I'm sorry." Tom says. "Can we dance?" He says placing his other hand on my waist as well making me feel the cold metal of his ring. I nod as I bite my lower lip to prevent the smile that's wants to form. He steps closer to me and starts to move to the rhythm of the music. His hand pulls me closer until I'm pressed agains his chest. At first, I feel strange being this close to him but as he continues to move and move me as well, I start to let go and dance with him. I throw my arms around his neck and now we are even closer. We are dancing together now, and I'm unaware of the time or how many songs have passed, I just know that being here feels good. As I'm into the dance and Tom is too, I look to the side and see Bella is watching us. She looks upset, and that makes me feel good, I don't have anything against her, but it looks like she enjoys bothering me, so I'm able to enjoy it too. I see Bella pulls the first young man she finds and whispers something to his ear before entering to the girl restrooms. I follow the young man with my eyes and see he is walking straight to us, I pull Tom closer with my arms but when boy gets close to us and taps him on the shoulder, Tom turns around quick. The boy whispers something to Tom in his ear and he nods.

"Go back to Harry." He says before letting go of me.

"Wait Tom, where are you going?" I ask but get no answer. He turns around and walks away, towards the girls restrooms. He looks around before entering and closing the door behind him. I can't believe this. He left me standing in the middle of the dance floor to go after her. And now he is in the restroom with her.

"What happened?" Harry gets to my side quickly. I stand there unable to speak. Unconsciously, I start walking towards the restroom and Harry follows after me. Once I arrive at the door, I try to go in just to find the door is locked. I feel something inside me shatter. I turn around with my eyes full of tears ready to roll down my face.

"What's going on Hope?" Harry asks.

"I want to leave." I say walking past him.

"What? No we can't leave until Tom-"