Hoseok failed to notice what she meant through her way of speaking and grammar style. He just shrugged it off and went to his room.

Jenny went straight to her room. She went straight in and saw Jimin cuddling Jungkook. She softly smiled seeing that. She was watching them for a while and frowned when she saw the discomforted and pained face of  Jungkook, she also noticed that there was dried blood on his lips. 

She slowly went to her and eyed them like a hawk. Then it clicked. She got why he was in pain. Because Jimin was hugging him so tightly. Jen walked towards him with anger on her face. She slowly got Jimin's hand. Jimin was fast asleep. When she picked his hand, his sleeve went up to contribute with gravity. She frowned a little when she saw bandages. 

She shrugged it off and was about to pull him out of the bed when Jungkook caught her hand. "Jungkook leave my hand, he needs to get out of the bed, he is crushing you" Jen whisper yelled. "No let him be" Jungkook begged not even caring about how she called his name, not even bothering that she was right, and Jimin was really crushing him.

"Jungkook it's not healthy for your situation" She whispered. "I don't care, he is already guilty" He whispered back. "How do you know that?" She whispered. "I know because he is my brother, my hyung, and the bandages is not something to shrug it off" He whispered. "What is it?" Jen asked voice softening. "He just self harmed himself" Jungkook sighed.

"How in the world do you know that?" Jen asked out of pure shock. "I am his brother, I know how he is" Jungkook looked at Jimin who was sleeping peacefully. "Oh come on tell me" Jen asked. 

"Fine, he never really cries even if he is apologizing, no matter how hard he beat them up" Jungkook said. Jenny slowly nodded. She felt bad for him. She retrieved her hand from Jungkook and slowly removed Jimin from Jungkook. She slowly picked him and went to the sofa that was in her room. 

She slowly put him there and rolled up his sleeves. She got up and went to her drawer and came back with a first aid box. She slowly pulled of his bandages trying her best not to wake him up. She cleaned the wounds and put fresh bandages on it, she then pulled his sleeve down.

She then turn to see Jungkook who was watching her with a smile. She again picked up Jimin and walked towards the bed and slowly placed him. Jimin slept through all of this.

She then walked up to Jungkook and observed his wounds, She changed the bandages and went towards the drawer to put the first aid kit back to where it belonged. She went to Jungkook. She sat on the bed. "Do you need any help?" She asked. "Can you help me walk to Namjoon hyung's room?" He asked. 

She smiled and helped him to stand up and they walked out with him leaning against her. They walked into Namjoon's room to see Jin and Namjoon cuddling. Jen silently cooed as Jungkook wore the biggest smile on his face.

"Can you help me go to the living room?" Jungkook asked again. "Sure No problem" She said giving him a warm smile. They walked into the living room to see Taehyung and Hoseok. Taehyung was still in his PJs. Hoseok and Taehyung glanced at them and there eyes went wide. 
Hoseok quickly got up and helped Jen to make Jungkook walk. Taehyung also came after Hoseok.

The trio made Jungkook sit comfortably on the sofa. "We are sorry Jungkook" Hoseok apologized. "It's fine" Jungkook gave them warm smile. Yoongi came down after Hoseok apologized and saw Jen which made him frown. He shrugged and went to sit beside Taehyung. Yoongi, Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook was talking and Jen was playing on her phone when Namjoon came down with Jin who was snuggling against Namjoon's neck.

Hoseok watched them with a heart shaped smile, as Yoongi and Taehyung watched them with blank eyes as it looked normal to them. Jungkook and Jen didn't take their eyes of their phone. Namjoon came and sit next to Hoseok who cooed at his hyung, Jin. Hoseok ruffled Jin's hair.