Chapter 17: Our First, and Maybe Last, Fight

Harry's POV

It's amazing to think that less than a week ago my life was totally different. I was a closeted, dick-headed bully of Doncaster High. And now I'm all the way at the bottom. I fell from the top of the mountain to the lowest part of the valley. But somehow I'm not really mad. Yeah it was cool being at the top, but being down at the bottom has somehow made me happier.

I have an absolutely perfect boyfriend, and two of the best friends anyone could ask for. It's funny how all three of the biggest guys on campus all fell within a week of each other. But my life is perfect right now, or at least as close to perfect as I could ask for. I wouldn't change thing.

Splat! Ugh not again! Well maybe I lied. I might change the constant food throwing. Ever since the day we came back from the hospital people have been throwing stuff at us. Food, drinks, stuff I didn't even know what it was. This time it was a milkshake. Do you know how hard it is to get milkshake out of my hair? Really hard.

"Would you just stop throwing shit Andy?!" I scream at him as he runs downs the hallway. God why did it take me so long to break away from him.

I get to Lou's locker and he is there. He looks at me and giggles a little bit. I punch his shoulder playfully.

"Not funny. This will take forever to get out of my hair," I say trying to get as much off with a napkin. Louis goes behind me and attacks the mess from the back.

"This is really getting annoying. They ruined my brand new shirt with this stupid red slushie." He says agreeing with me. Dang it! I liked that shirt.

"Yeah I've had like two complete outfits ruined. They threw me in the dumpster one day between classes," I say remembering yesterday. Damn that pissed me off.

"God I miss being king of this place. Bad shit never happened to me then," I say hitting the locker. Louis jumps and stops cleaning out my hair.

"Yeah I'm sure you do. It's not that bad for me. It's gotten a bit worse but not that bad. I've never been at the top," he says. I sense a bit of anger in his voice.

"Hey Lou you okay?" I ask concerned. What made him so mad all of a sudden.

"You say you miss being at the top, apparently you must have forgotten what we were to each other when you were at the top. I must not be good enough to be at the bottom with," he says slamming his locker on walking down the hallway. I'm shocked at what he just said. I didn't mean it like that.

"Lou! Boo!" I shout at him but he's already around the corner. Damn it! Nice going Harry. I'll talk to him at lunch. Maybe he'll be less mad.

I walk to Chemistry and sit down. Liam is already there in his lab seat. Luckily we are lab partners, I don't have to deal with anyone else making fun of me.

"Hey Harry. What's wrong?" Liam asks. I just shake my head.

"Me and Lou got in a little row about being bullied and stuff. I said something really stupid," I say mentally smacking myself upside the head.

"Well what do you say?" He says turning towards me.

"I said I missed being at the top of the food chain here. He took it as him not being good enough to be at the bottom with," I say, another wave of guilt flows over me.

"Oh....that's bad. It wasn't too bad right? You guys aren't like breaking up or anything?" He asks getting slightly upset at the thought.

"God I hope not. It wasn't that big of a fight. We wouldn't break up over something that small would we?" I ask panicked. What if we were over? I look at Liam waiting for an answer.