Chapter 12: Killing the Mood

((Hello my lovelies. Here's the next chapter. Just an FYI I decided that I am going to keep doing this story. I'm just gonna do the three-story series I have in my head. Hopefully you guys like it and read it. If not oh well.

So this chapter is going to be semi-graphic. So if you don't like sexual scenes skip down towards the end. I'll mark the ending of the sexual encounters. Just look for "End Sex Scene" and a lot of symbols. Anyway enough rambling. Here it is...))

Harry's POV

I flip Louis and me around so he is against the wall. I push myself against him more as to deepen the kiss. I moan and he darts his tongue into my mouth. I moan and my hips buck forward making our hardened members rubs together. We both moan simultaneously at this moment. At the moment I here words I thought I'd never hear from anyone:

"My house or yours?" He asks breaking away from the kiss. I gasp at his words and start to think. Am I ready for this? Do I want this? Who am I kidding, I've wanted this for years.

"Your house," I say kissing him again, "it's closer." He nods and breaks away from me. I groan as he pushes me away and starts to leave the store. I follow right on his heels as we head for the car park.

We reach it in a matter of minutes, both us practically running. I unlock it and we both climb in and are crushed against each other almost instantly. We just sit there kissing, both of us fighting with our tongues for dominance (I think I was winning).

Sadly he breaks away, "Drive!" He commands in a rather arousing way. I don't give it a moment's thought, I start the car and rush out of the mall car park, speeding for his house. As I'm driving he leans over and starts to kiss my neck. He moves up the side of my face until he reaches my ear.

"I can't wait for you to be inside my Harold," he whisper ever-so-softly, sending chills down my back. He notices and giggles in my ear.

"You like that Haz? Just wait till we get to my room. You are going to wish you could never leave..." He starts to trail off towards the end. My pants tighten more, if that's any possible. I moan at the my throbbing member; it begging to be released. Louis must notice because he shoots his hand down to my crotch and squeezes, hard.

I gasp at the contact and I feel my erection somehow get harder. He feels it as well and giggles again.

"Oh Haz. Someone is excited," he says in the sexiest, dirtiest voice I've ever heard. He palms my crotch, causing me to moan several more times. Then as fast as he reached for it he pulls back and sits in his chair normal. Did I do something wrong? I twist my face in a worried and scared expression trying to figure out what I did.

"What's wrong Haz? Having second thoughts," he asks worried. I shake my head instantly.

"No! Definitely not. I just thought I did something wrong. You pulled away so suddenly." I say shyly.

"Oh no Harold you haven't done anything wrong," he says and I breathe a sigh of relief, "I just want to tease you a little bit."

I groan at those words. I don't think I can take being teased while driving. I sort of panic at the thought. What is he going to do? I'm pulled out of my thoughts by whispers in my ear.

"Haz, I want you inside me. And I want you to F-U-C-K me till I can't stand straight." He says, biting my earlobe. I gasp earning more giggles from him. Why is he doing this to me?!

The rest of the car ride is pretty much just this but with different words. He teases me, touches me, then is gone. I moan after he stops every time. Missing his touch. He just laughs, getting to much enjoyment. We finally pull up to his house and I turn the car off.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and grab his face, connecting our lips. I kiss him passionately, full lust and desire. I climb over the seat and straddle him. I thrust my hips into his, finally hearing him moan.

"My...room...now!" He says in between kisses. I open the door and launch myself out, pulling him with me. Before I know it we are in his bedroom. He pushes me on the bed and straddles me so his ass is right now my now aching member. I honesty think my pants are going to burst open.

We sit there making out, thrusting at each other, and moaning for at least five minutes. He pulls at my shirt.

"Off!" He commands and I raise my hands so he can take it off. I take my hands, which were entangled in this hair, and start to unbutton his shirt. Once I finally get it off I throw it across the room. I flip us so I'm on top and in between his legs. Somehow I disconnect from his perfect, plump, pink lips, now swollen from our make out session, and work my way down his jaw line.

I get to the crease in his neck and he moans arching his back up. That must be his sweet spot. I kiss multiple times and nip at it. Once I'm satisfied it will leave a nice lovebite I continue down to his chest. I stop at his nipples liking both of them slowly. He moans and yells my name. Ha bet he doesn't like being teased. This is payback mister. After awhile I continue down to his perfectly-sculpted abs. I run my tongue down each groove making sure not to miss a spot.

I stop suddenly when I kiss his stomach and trigger a hiss of pain and not pleasure. I look up to see him wincing. Worried I look back at his stomach more closely. I gasp when I see the problem.

~~~~END SEX SCENE~~~~

Louis's POV

Harry kisses all the day down my chest and stomach, causing me to moan, a lot. He kisses my lower stomach about our inches above the waistband of my Chinos. Instead of moaning I gasp in pain. I look down and see Harry looking at me terrified. He looks back down at my stomach and gasps as well. On my stomach is a huge purple-blue bruise the size of a softball. I panic trying to figure out where I got it from. Then I realise where it came from--Liam.

"Holy crap Lou! What happened?!" He asks looking back to me. I freak out trying to find an excuse for the bruise.

"I-uh-I..." I stumbled trying to find a convincing story, "when I fell in the fountain I landed on my stomach."

"You don't get a bruise like this from just falling. It's like someone punched you...." He says trailing off at the end of his sentence.

"You said you ran into Liam. Did he do this?!" He jumps off the bed getting angry. Should I just tell him? What if he does something?

"Did he?!" He asks again getting inpatient. I nod slowly looking down embarrassed.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me? What happened?" He asks sitting next to me. I sigh and start the story from when we got to Macy's.

"...and then he said if I told anyone what he did, especially you, he'd come back. Except next time would be worse." He finish looking at him for the first time since I started talking. He just sits there, eyes locked with mine, mouth wide open, shaking with anger.

"I'm. Going. To. Kill. Him." He says between shaky breaths.

"No Harry you won't. I'm fine. It's just a bruise. I'll be fine." I say trying to calm him down.

"No it's not fine. He hurt you. I promised I wouldn't let anyone hurt you. I promised forever." He says jumping off the bed. He darts out of the room grabbing his shirt. Forgetting mine I run after him.

I catch him in his car before he gets out of the driveway.

"Where are you going Haz?" I ask, assuming the worst.

"I'm going to go pay my ole pal Liam a visit." He says smiling.

"No Harry you can't. I'm fine. Just come back inside." I say trying to convince him to do anything but this.

"I'll be back in less than an hour. I love you." With that he pulls out of the driveway and down the street before I can respond. I panic as I see his car turn the corner.

What the hell is about to happen? I look down at my bare abdomen, at the horrible bruise.

"Talk about killing the mood!" I say flicking the softball sized blemish. I gasp as it hurt more than I thought it would.

I sigh and head back inside and to my room to wait for Harry. I lay down and soon find myself asleep dreaming about how close Harry and I were to doing it.