Chapter 11: The Mall

((Hey guys sorry for the delay in updating. This past week was review for my exams and it has been so stressful. But this next week is going to be great and will give me tons of time to write. I'm hoping I can finish this story and start a new one. Fingers crossed. Anyway here's the next chapter. Hope y'all like it :3))

Louis's POV

I wake up and stretch, trying to get the tired out of my body. I smile as flashbacks of last night's date appear in my mind. It was absolutely perfect. He is absolutely perfect. And he's all mine.

I finally get out of bed, grab my phone off the charger, and head downstairs. Once I reach the kitchen I grab a bowl and pour myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes. As I'm eating my phone vibrates in my pocket.

'From El: Hey boo! Wondering if you want to go shopping with me today? If so I'll pick you up in like 30 minutes. Love you'

Shopping. I guess that could be fun. I don't have anything else to do.

'To El: Yeah sounds fun. See you in a little bit :3'

I quickly finish my cereal and put the dishes in the dishwasher. I run up to my room and grab a towel so I can take a shower. I turn the water on and take my pyjamas off while the water warms up. I check to make sure it's at an okay temperature and climb in. I stand under the water letting it wash all over my body loosening up stiff muscles.

After standing there for a few minutes I grab the shampoo and wash my hair. I still have sand in it from last night. Once I'm satisfied with my hair I wash the rest of my body and rinse off. I turn the water off and step out, wrapping the towel around me. I walk down the hall to my room and into my closet. I pick out a satisfactory outfit and start putting it on. I pull on my socks and boxers and slide my shirt over my head. I'm about to pull my pants on when my phone buzzes from the other room. I sigh and walk out to grab it.

I open it to see a text from Harry. I take the sigh back mentally.

'From Hazza: Morning babe. Are you up to anything today?'

I read the text and respond quickly.

'To Hazza: Yeah going shopping with Eleanor. Why? What's up?'

I bring my phone into my closet and set it down so I can put my pants on. I get them on and button them as my phone vibrates again.

'From Hazza: Oh I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out. But you're busy so I'll just see you tomorrow I guess.'

My heart breaks as a read the text. I want to hang with him but I already said I'd go with El. She'd be pissed if I bailed on her for him. Maybe he can come with us.

'To Hazza: Do you wanna go with us? I'm sure El wouldn't mind. It give you a chance to get to know her.'

After I send that message I quickly send one to El.

'To El: Hey would it be okay if Harry came shopping with us?'

I send her the message as Harry's response comes in.

'From Hazza: That sounds fun. You guys just heading to the mall? I'll meet you there

El's message buzzes but I respond to Harry first.

'To Hazza: Ok. See you there

I switch to the conversation with El to read her message.

'From El: yeah I guess. Just don't be all mushy and flirty the whole time. I'd like to keep my lunch down :P'

I sigh when I read this. I get to hang out with both of them as long as I don't get to attached to Harry. Which shouldn't be a problem; hopefully.