Chapter 13: Plot Twist

Harry's POV

"I'll be back in less than an hour. I love you," I say before pulling out of the driveway and speeding down the road. I'm going to freak kill Liam. How dare he hurt my BooBear! I just, I can't believe what has happens to him. We were best friends all through high school then one little thing changes everything. I mean c'mon he had to have known a little bit. He had to have at least thought about it. So what happened?

Liam's POV

I get home from the mall and go directly to my room, slamming the door close once I'm in. I fall to my bed with a loud sigh. I can't believe I did that to Louis. Why am I being such a dickhead to him? To Harry? We are, well were, best friends for all of high school.

"Because you are jealous of what he did, that you could never have the balls to do," the little, annoying voice in my head says to me. I shake my head like mad trying to get rid of it.

"Oh Liam just admit it. Just admit to the world what you are!" the voice screams at me. No I can't! The world will treat me just like I'm treating Harry and Louis. I'm the king of the school, if I told everyone I'd fall alway to the bottom.

"Who cares what they say," the voice interjects, "being who you are is all that matters," I sigh knowing it's right. I just have to tell everyone. But what about Zayn, he'll never forgive me. He'll never love me like I want him to. He might accept me but that's it. He'll just accept me. Nothing more.

My thoughts are interrupted by a bang in the door. Great who could this be. I stumble out of my room and to the front door. I open and am met by a fist connecting with my face. I fall backwards onto the floor and look up to see the owner of the fist: Harry.

"What the fuck Harry?!" I scream at him as I get up.

"I should be the one yelling! What the fuck did you do to Louis?!" He spits at me. That little fucker told. He's really in for it.

"I beat the shit out of him! That little fag had it coming to him anyway!" I retort back wipe the blood from my cut lip.

"How many time do I have to tell you to stop calling him that?! What the fuck happened to you Liam?" He starts swinging at my face again, "we were best friends. And this one small thing set you off. If you were really my friend you'd be happy for me!" I just take it as he punches me over and over again. I deserve this.

"I love him Liam. And I love you. And I don't want to choose between my best friend and my boyfriend. Because if I have to choose, I'm going to choose him which means I have to lose you. And I don't want to lose you Liam." He says. He stops hitting me and just collapses on the floor crying.

"Why Liam? Why can't you accept me? Why can't you be happy for me?" He says in between sobs. My eyes start to water as I sit down next to him. This is it I'm going to tell him. I'm going to tell Harry who I really am.

"Harry I do accept you. And am happy for you but that's why I'm so mad..." I start to trail off.

"And beating the crap out of Lou is how you show your happiness?" He asks half confused, half angry. I just shake my head.

"I don't know what happened. I just I saw you together and I was just so jealous because you had enough balls to come out. I envy your strength and courage. I wish I had enough to do it as well..." I finish talking and look up at him to see his face. He is standing there just staring at me. He leans in forward and I flinch, preparing for another punch. I close my eyes and am surprised when I feel arms wrap around me.

I hug him back and breakdown. Hiding my head in his neck I start sobbing. He slowly draws circles on my bag and coos at me to calm down.

"Har-Harry I'm s-so sorry! I j-just let the jealousy t-take over. I didn't want to hurt y-you or Lou-Louis." I choke out between sobs.