Chapter 7: The Cycle Never Ends

"Love and hate are two sides of the same coin."

- Madara Uchiha

3rd POV

Madara Uchiha was never the type of person to leave his goals in the hands of others, so what changed exactly? Why did he leave his life's work to someone who many would consider to be just a random child? Well... I guess an explanation is needed then. After dying by the hands of his little brother, Madara, instead of moving onto the afterlife, appeared in a place unknown to him.

Madara: Where... am I?

He looked down and saw he was standing on top of oddly coloured water, and at the same time he managed to catch a glimpse of his reflection.

Madara: It would seem that I'm back to the way I was after my third death.

???: Yes, it would seem that way, Madara Uchiha.

Madara turned around and saw an old man floating in the lotus position.

Madara: Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, pleasure to finally meet you.

The now named Hagoromo silently stared at Madara before deciding to speak up.

Hagoromo: What did you do Madara.

Madara: Hmm? What ever could you mean Hagoromo?

Hagoromo: Don't play dumb Madara! Because I know you're anything but that!

Madara continued to look at the now angry Sage and a chuckle escaped his mouth.

Madara: Ok, I'll bite, I'll tell you what I did.

Hagoromo relaxed himself before closing his eyes.

Madara: But before that, what are you doing?

???: Hey Six Path Super Gramps! What do you need?

Madara's eyes widened as he heard the familiar voice of an "Uzumaki brat" he fought before his third death.

Hagoromo: I need you and the others here right now, it's urgent.

As soon as Hagoromo finished speaking, a group of people flickered in front of him. The first person Madara saw was someone he immediately recognised as his friend/rival, Hashirama Senju.

 The first person Madara saw was someone he immediately recognised as his friend/rival, Hashirama Senju