Chapter 4: Family Misfortune

3rd POV

Fuyumi Todoroki had just received the joint worst news of her life, the past six years of Izuku's life had just been revealed to her and she wasn't happy, to find out that your two younger siblings who you considered to be angels were actually tormentors of an innocent boy, was heartbreaking, she didn't speak a word through the taxi ride home, she was enraged with her siblings and didn't want to speak to them, she loved the time she spent with Izuku because he was hands down the brightest ball of sunshine she'd ever seen, and to find out what happened to him was utterly sick inducing, once they arrived home, they stepped out of the taxi and walked inside, once they were inside they were greeted by Enji Todoroki aka Endeavor.

Endeavor: So, how'd that pointless meeting with the Yagi' go?

Fuyumi: It wasn't pointless! You're two youngest children tortured Izu for six years! He was innocent, and they still did this to him, they blinded him! Don't you get it?! He could be anywhere! He could be-

She choked on her words, she hadn't realised it but she had started crying, she didn't want to say what might've happened to him.

Endeavor: I don't care.

Fuyumi: What-

Endeavor: I don't care, if you want to vent, then go to your trash bag of a mother!

Fuyumi just stood there with a blank face, tears still streaming down her face, she couldn't believe what her father had just said.

Endeavour: Shoto, Shoka, did you both use your fire side when attacking the useless brat?

Shoka: Of course not you scumbag!

Shoto: We will never use your side!

Endeavour: Tch, looks like I'll have to drill it into your heads to use it!

Endeavour grabbed both Shoto and Shoka's wrist and dragged them off to a room leaving Fuyumi to cry by herself.

Fuyumi: Why? What did you do to deserve this Izu? Why couldn't people just accept you and care for you?!

She let out another sob and moved over to the phone, as the phone began to ring, she heard screams of pure agony coming from the room Endeavor dragged Shoto and Shoka into, a couple of rings later and someone picked up the phone.

Rei: Hello Fuyumi dear, how have you been?

Fuyumi: M-Mom, I need to t-talk with you in person *sob* there's been some really bad-

She was cut off by another set of agonising screams.

Rei: He's... he's beating them, that... that bastard is beating them!

Fuyumi: Mom, that's n-not the only thing, I-I can explain it when I see you.

Rei: Of course sweetie, that's fine.

Fuyumi: Ok, I'll see you in a bit mom.

With that, Fuyumi put down the phone and sprinted out the door, letting the screams of her siblings fall deaf on her ears as she left.

Small time skip

Fuyumi arrived at the mental hospital that her father had trapped her mother in and walked inside.

Receptionist: Ah, Fuyumi, I wasn't expecting you at this hour, what's the occasion?

Fuyumi: I'm here to talk with my mother, I need someone to talk to at the moment.