Chapter 5: Time Flies

3rd POV

We get a view of a brightly lit city, it was oddly quiet though, it was almost eery, but the slightest sound was made when a figure was jumping from building to building, the figure abruptly stopped when he landed on the tallest building allowing us to get a better look at them, the person wore a mask with one open space near the right eye and had strange patterns on it, he also strangely wore a pair of Jika-tabi' with tape wrapped around his ankles, the person's last three choices of clothing are black pants, a pair of black gloves, and a black robe with a strange symbol on it.

???: I hope you can see me right now elder brother, I can't believe it's been six years since that day... and three years since...

Flashback

Izuku was currently hopping from tree to tree while throwing multiple different long-ranged weapons at targets set up around the forest, after hitting every single target, he returned home and collapsed on the ground.

Madara: That was the fastest time you've clocked, good job Izuku.

Izuku: *pant* Thank you *pant*

Madara: Oh, seems like you're tired.

Izuku: *pant* Just a little bit.

Madara: Then I guess you're not fit enough to spar me today.

Izuku's panting came to a halt and he looked up at Madara.

Madara: I guess we'll just have to spar tomorrow-

Izuku quickly preformed a kick up into a fighting stance.

Izuku: Not a chance!

Madara, Hmm, where did that exhaustion go?

Izuku: It vanished, now get prepared, because today is the day I'll finally beat you elder brother!

Madara: We've done this twice in the past three years, today will be your third attempt, same rules as the past two times, the Sharingan is allowed but no Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjitsu can be used without restrictions and no usage of weapons, now that the rules have been established, are you ready?

Izuku responded with a nod.

Madara: Very well then.

Madara got into his own stance and prepared for battle, the tension caused by the both of them made the air thicker, if anybody else were there, it would be hard for them to breathe , but Izuku and Madara seemed oblivious to it and continued staring each other down, all of a sudden, the stare down was broken as the both of them flared their three tomoe Sharingan' into life.

Izuku/Madara: Let's dance!