Chapter 3: Izuku Uchiha

3rd POV

Madara: Let me remind you before we start, this is going to be incredibly painful.

Izuku: I understand and I want to do this.

Currently, both Madara and Izuku are in room with signs made of blood painted on the ground, you see, what is happening is Izuku is getting a blood transfusion, Madara highly suggested this even though it would be painful because it would help control his Chakra and soon to be Sharingan to their fullest potential.

Madara: Ok, just remember that once your blood is swapped with mine, we will have to do the eye transplant straight after, because you'll be too tired to stay awake any longer, understand?

Izuku: I understand!

Madara: Then we shall begin.

Madara began to do an array of hand signs and after he was finished, Izuku's blood began to drain while simultaneously being replaced by Madara's. Madara was looking at the scene impressed, he didn't expect Izuku to handle this much pain, heck, he wasn't even screaming, once the transfusion was completed, Izuku was still standing but just barely, so Madara with the time he had before Izuku fell unconscious, ripped out Izuku's eyes and replaced them with eyes that had his blood in them, after the procedure Izuku fell unconscious, Madara jarred Izuku's eyes and placed them down, he then picked Izuku up and brought him to a room where he could sleep.

Madara: You did well Izuku, now rest, you're going to need it.

Madara then proceeded to leave to go and meditate.

Time skip

It was now night time and Madara had finished his meditating, he was currently cooking something for himself and Izuku for when he woke up, but he was interrupted by two Chakra signals entering the forest.

Madara: Intruders.

He quickly turned off the cooker, exited his home and dashed towards where the two intruders came from. Meanwhile, Izuku had somehow woken up.

Izuku: Ugh, what's the time?

He got up and looked outside...

Izuku: Wait... I CAN SEE?!?!

He then started to recall everything that had happened before he had woken up.

Izuku: Did I... really meet THE Madara Uchiha?

He would've continued thinking, but he started getting a stinging sensation in his eyes, he got up and searched for a mirror in the room and once he found it, he took a look at himself, he looked the same as he always did, but there was a very distinct difference, his eyes.

Izuku: Wait a minute... isn't this the... Sharingan?

Izuku now had red eyes with a single tomoe around the edge, otherwise known as the Sharingan.