Chapter 6: The New Norm

3rd POV

We now see Izuku standing on a building watching the sun rise on a new day, he was finally done with his nightly patrol and was ready to go home.

Izuku: *sigh* I swear that rabbit makes my job ten times harder than it has to be, it's like she's getting faster every day.

Izuku continued looking at the sunset and gained a frustrated look behind his mask.

Izuku: I've been doing this for three years straight now and I still haven't gotten what I'm after, and I know it's that rabbit's fault, I swear she knows exactly what I want from doing all of this.

Izuku was just about ready to use Kamui to teleport back home when he spotted an armoured truck driving somewhere.

Izuku: That's odd, it's too early in the morning for anyone to be transporting something... I may as well check it out.

He quickly started hopping across buildings in pursuit of the truck. It took at least twenty minutes before the truck reached it's destination, it pulled up in front of a warehouse. Izuku, who was crouching on the edge of a building next to the warehouse, looked at the truck bemused.

Izuku: I swear, if I followed this truck for nothing I'm gonna-

Izuku cut himself off as the doors to the truck opened and four guys with firearms stepped out.

Izuku: ... Heh, this should be fun.

The armed men opened the doors to the wear house and gave the driver the go ahead to drive inside, once the truck was inside, the doors to the warehouse were closed.

Izuku: Hmm, looks like I need to find another way in, I could just phase threw the walls or teleport inside, but that'd run the risk of me being spotted by one of those goons, I'm gonna have to do this quietly if I wanna find out what's in that truck.

Izuku quickly scanned the building and found an open window which seemed to be on an upper floor.

Izuku: Huh, how convenient.

As quietly as he could, Izuku stepped of the building and went into a pencil dive which helped him get through the open window without making a sound. When he made it inside, Izuku positioned himself behind the railing so he wouldn't get caught whilst he spied on them, he took an opportunity to peer over the railing to get a look at the warehouse.

Izuku: 'Hmm, it's just a basic warehouse, nothing out of the ordinary... except for the armed goons and armoured truck in the middle of course'

 except for the armed goons and armoured truck in the middle of course'

Goon 1: Alright! Successful transport!

Goon 2: Keep it down moron.

Goon 3: Ahh, finally we got here, I'm ready to hit the sack any minute now.

Goon 4: I'm going for a smoke, any of you wanna join then feel free.

Goon 2: I'm in then.

Goon 4: Alright, then you two stand guard with the driver.