Together Forever

Billie g!p

Hey guys it's kelsii Davies and today
I'm gonna be doing a makeup look inspired by a ghost I met. If you don't know me I'm a physic. I speak to ghosts. And it's nice to meet ya haha.

A/n : you know that  lady right? If you dk her you should look her up.

This ghost was a ballerina in Utah. Her name was bree. She use to practice a lot for the upcoming competition. A young woman called billie used to watch her daily while she practiced. She fell in love with bree and finally decided to ask her out. But she wasn't interested and that left billie very upset.

Billie became very obsessive and started following her around but ended up killing her and then killed herself so nobody else could have her,and now they're both spirits.

If you see a shadow chasing another. That's billie chasing bree. Sometimes you can hear her screams of sadness and anger screaming "leave me alone"
Bree tried coming to me for help. Even when I tried talking to billie to leave her alone, she won't listen. She said thats never happening.
Till this day she's still chasing her. We even tried talking in private alone but billie won't leave her sight.

"LEAVE ME ALONE"

"WE BELONG TOGETHER"