Jail

Billie-g!p

Bree pov
I've been in jail for about five years for robbing a bank. I needed the money to pay for my apartment. But it didn't seem to work becuase I ended up here. My girlfriend didn't even come see me. I have ten more years to go before getting out.

My cellmate billie won't stop flirting with me even though I tell her I have a girlfriend. Her answer is 'she doesn't need to know' or 'just leave  her and be  lwith me, I'll treat you right'. Ugh shes so cocky. She's staring at me right now. Her stare is intense. She has like this panty dropping smirk that I like. But she doesn't need to know that.

She walks over to me and sits next to me.
Billie: hey..
Bree: hi.. How are you
Billie: I'm good baby girl.. Just a lil horny.
She ain't need to tell me all that.
Bree: what do you want me to do about that?
Billie: what you need to do is give me some of that pussy.
Oh so she bold bold. I'm starting to like this.
Bree: yeah meet me in the washroom at 7.
Billie: wait you fr?
Bree: yeah do you want me to change my mind?
Billie: no no not at all!

~~~~~~~~~~7 pm~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ive been here for about 10 minutes and shes not showing up. Maybe she was just joking. As I get out of the shower. And wrap a towel around my body, I see her right outside the door.

She looked me up and down for a moment and said
" I'm trynna fuck the absolute SHIT outta you"

Billie: let's start..
She brings me into a hungry kiss and grabs my ass tightly. She moaned into kiss as I start to run my hands trough her hair. She takes my pants and my panties off. Then she places some kisses all over my thighs.

She placed a kiss on my pussy before sucking my clit harshly. I moan loudly and squirt all over face. I face the wall with my hands on it while she aligned the tip of her dick to my entrance. She started off slow and once I got used to her size she went faster.

" you like that, little slut" i couldn't even speak everything that came out of my mouth was straight gibberish. Once she notices that I don't answer she slaps my ass leaving her handprint on it.
" yes daddy, it just feels so good"

"I know it does you have to answer me"

Im getting my cheeks clapped in a washroom IN oxytocinal state prison. This is amazing. I might never have to worry about getting horny again.
I don't know if I'm moving too fast but I feel like starting a family with billie after getting out of jail. We get released the same day so why not just do that. We both don't have family that want to be a part of our lives anymore. My girlfriend was abusive anyway.
I feel my orgasm creeping up as my legs violently shake. If billie wasn't holding me up right now I would've been on the floor. She doesn't stop, she just continue to destroy my insides. She was ribbing my clit in messy circles and it was so sensitive that I started squirting all over our lower halves. I scream on the top of my lungs and she keeps me quiet by making out with me sloppily.
She shoots her warm golden load inside of me. I tried walking by myself but failed.
Billie: we have to get out of the shower, we can continue this in our cell come on baby.

I can't even feel my legs. They are so numb. She helps me on the way back to our cell and lays me down on the bottom bunk. She takes my pants off and then my underwear
Billie: open them legs....
Bree: but I'm sensitiv-
Billie: don't make me say it again..
I open my legs hesitantly and she dives right in sucking on my clit.

That day was a really good day.
I orgasmed somany times. I was so tired and ever since that day I knew billie was gonna be my future wife. She took care of me while we were in jail. She made sure to never leave me unsatisfied. Like most of these men do👀.

~~~~~~~~10years later™~~~~~~~~

Here we are ten years later. Married to the love of my life. We have four kids, 3 boys and 1 girl. And we live in big ass cozy ass home.

A/n : their names are rosalia: 9 Valentino10, Ricardo 6 and vacio 8.

Billies helping me fold some clothes in our closet when all of a sudden we hear a knock on the closet door. The door opens revealing rosalia behind it.
Bree: what is it baby... Want some chocolate? There is in the mini fridge right across the ha-
Rosalia: no mommy I don't want chocolate.. I just came here to let you and momma know something.
Billie: what is it?
Rosalia: momma remember when I was five you told me the reason why I hear clapping noises and mommy screaming in the middle of the night is because yall are having private concerts.
Billie: yeah that's what we're doing.

Rosalia:  well it happens everyday so yesterday I wanted to take a look and I saw you behind mommy, pushing your hips forward while mommy was calling her fathers name. I don't know what her father forgot to give her because she was like " give it to me daddy please,give me all of it"

Rosalia: I don't know maybe it was chocolate orrrr-
Billie: look it's enough go to your room. I'm gonna come talk to you later okay sweetheart.
Rosalia: yes mom ill be waiting...

Bree: oh my God billie why didn't you lock the door!
Billie: your the one who pushed me onto the bed yesterday not me.
Bree: it better not happen today..
Billie: okay princess it won't happen again...

A/n : I just thought it would be cute for billie to have her own planet. I don't know it's just these random thoughts that come across my mind at night.