Cheater!

She did it again. In our bed. In our house. Why is she wearing my robe?!
Hel nah. I walked in and billie looked at me like she just saw a ghost.

Bree: why me?
Billie: I-I can explain
Bree: this is not explainable. It's right in front of my eyes billie!
Billie: gimme a chance please.

i looked at the chick up and down. Why is wearing my robe tho. Ran towards her and tackled her. Billie tried to pull me off of her but I kept going. The minute I let go of her she was outta there.

Billie: why would u hit her?
Bree: I'm sleeping on the couch today.
Billie: ok we both sleeping on the couch I don't care.
Bree: why won't u leave me alone.
Billie: no.
Bree: are u serious. I come home after a hard day at work and this the first thing I see. Am I not enough.
I work my ass off everyday just to feed your broke ass.
Billie: yo dont go there.
Bree: this is why I will never marry you.

                   ~The next morning ~
I was sitting in my office at work when all of a sudden billie came in.

Billie: you got a 100 dollars.
Bree: for what?!
Billie: food.

I gave her the hundred dollars and she was gone. This girl. Is my dick not big enough. Like did I do something wrong. I wanna know.

Time skip~

I came home from work. And there she was. On the couch scrolling trough Instagram.

Bree: hey bil.
Billie: hi.
Bree: I wanted to talk to you about something.
Billie: what is it?
Bree: why are you cheating. Am I not enough or what.
Billie: trust me I never want to cheat. It's just the times I think about it its already late.
Bree: and your gonna do it again.

Time for bed.

I took a shower. Did my skin care routine. And got in bed. She just layed  there on her phone. Doing God knows what.

Bree: why are you always on the phone.
Billie: cuz I want to.
Bree: why won't you talk to me.

She ignored me for the rest of the night. She just acted like I didn't exist.
I cried myself to sleep. I love her and it hurts knowing she doesn't love me back. I don't know what happened to the billie I used to know. The caring, loving and patient billie. Don't know where she went.

       Love can make you smile sometimes. Or it can make you cry too. Who knows what I'm going through

A/n :  if I put Camille instead of bree. Please read it as bree. I forget sometimes. This chapter isn't so long and im so sorry. Im gonna try and make the others long.