Crazy

Billie-g!p

Bree pov
My Ex girlfriend billie won't stop calling me. We broke up two weeks ago because she gave me weird vibes. Like if I didn't wanna hang out with her she would pull up to my house and argue with me or if I didn't wanna have sex she would force me too.

I'm about to go to Walmart to buy a bag of takis. As I park in the parking lot I see a familiar car parked right next to me. BILLIES CAR. She rolls down the window and sticks her head out to see if it was me trough the tinted window. She sticks her in again and open the door to step out of the car.

She steps out and forms a circle with both of her hands to look through the window. She sees who it is and tries to open the door. When she noticed that it's locked. She got in her car and drove off.

I buy my takis, I pay for them and get out of the store. And as I'm walking to my car. I see her car driving slowly behind me. So I started running. She speeds up. As soon as I get in my car, I close the windows. This what I get for messing with the wrong girl.

She gets out of her car and bangs on my window.
"open this shit up"
Her knuckles started to get red but she wasn't stopping
"open up I'm not playing with you"
I continue to ignore her. Once she stopped to look at her knockles. I drove off. She got in her car and started following me.

She was still following me. And I was 2 minutes away from my house.
I can already see my house from here. I drive all the way to my house. And get out of the car and run as fast as I can but it didn't seem to work cuz she pulled me by my hair.

"what do you want from me" I was crying at this point.
"your life" it looked like she been crying for days.
"I don't wanna be with you" I tried to get away but she slapped me in the face.
"but you have too your not going anywhere"

"leave me alone" the neighbors were starting to come out.
"too bad cuz if I can't have you nobody can" She started smiling causing her diamond grill to shine.
She dragged me inside and ordered food. I don't play with food.
"now come on let's have a good night. Hmm?" she smirked and started taking her grills out.

Trough the whole night she forced me to watch movies her and eat popcorn when I really just wanted to lock myself in my room and cry.
Great! I love my new life so much. Don't I.?

(4 years later)
Billie forced me to marry her and now I'm about to have her second baby. She's doing really better now. She asked me to forgive her for what she did but I don't think I'm ready to do that but she went to therapy. She started her business two years ago and now it's the biggest thing in the world. She got her own clothing brand called blohsh.

She's been working her ass off these days. Just to take care of me and our kids. She tried to break up with me somany times for what she did so I could live my life. But I said no so she started feeling guilty for what she did. She would cry. She would cut herself but I told her not to feel bad. I got used to being with her. She used to make me sad but now she makes me happy. The sex is really good. everything is going well. And I am happy with that. Oh she just got off work. I should go make love to her. She took a shower. I did her lil skin care routine.

A/n : you cannot tell me you don't know that one girl that pops on your fyp with her boyfriend and she does his makeup or sometimes she gives him a lil skin care routine, like face masks and stuff? Yeah.

And then we made love for the rest of night.....