You Right

Billie-g!p

Me and billie met at a bar in LA. We started hooking up five months after. I have a boyfriend but he's just not doing his job right. He doesn't care if I had an orgasm or not. He thinks  women orgasm don't exist. He thinks we're just here for men sexual needs. He thinks we're stress relievers. A person must be really dumb to say that.

But billie treats me different. She's always there for me, cares about my orgasm and don't get me started on the d. I'm so in love with her. It's totally different when it comes to her. Were currently sitting on her king sized bed in her house. Her house is really big and comfy. There's so much space, Im slowly moving in without her noticing.

A/n: don't you ever notice that when your gay and you get a girlfriend. They slowly start to move in. They start to leave all of their clothes there on purpose. Do you ever notice that they get attached like really fast. I like that, it's cute.

"Billie" I called out making sure she heard me really well. Fuck I'm so nervous.
"yeah" she answered looking up from her phone. God she looks so fine.
Do you ever just look at somebody and admire what they're parents has created. That's how I'm looking at her right now.
"are you still there bree" she said  giggling.

"you completely zoned out"

"Oh shit I forgot but -"

I cut myself off when she started looking at me while licking her lips. This girl is gonna be the death of me I swear.
"what were you saying" she said squinting her eyes a little.

"I was just trynna say you know- uuum I've been in love with you this whole time" I said while smiling awkwardly.
"tell me why I thought you was doing all of this for the dick and the money" she said giving me a guilty smile.
"no your too perfect" I said while pouting. She smiled and bit her bottom lip.
"you got a boyfriend" she whispered out.
"I mean-I - I could leave him for you" I said while scratching the back of my neck nervously. All she did was stare which made me more nervous. It was like she was trying to read me.
A few minutes later she gave me a peck on the lips and said....

"ive always had feelings for you since the day we met but you know I-i just thought like yeah here we go again, she about to use me like the others did but I was wrong" she said giving me a warm smile.

" I wanna have kids with you one day billie" I  said. Right as I was about to break down billie brought me into a hug.
"it's a yes" she said while smirking.

Time skip

I'm currently riding billie. I already broke up with my boyfriend. He just said he didn't care and when I come home the rest of my stuff is gonna be on the sofa. He seemed so unbothered tho.

"daddy" I moaned as I held onto her shoulder for support.
"hold on" she said while positioning legs so she could pound me.
She got the position right and started pounding me. I let out a high pitched scream and my head fell into her shoulder as she pounded the living shit out of me.
She went faster and I felt like I was gonna explode.
"look at me" she said. Her voice was filled with dominance too. Oh my God.

I looked at her she was so sweaty. her hair was wet and it was sticking onto her forehead. That sight alone could make me cum. I was so close and she knew it. We held eye contact as she pounded the living shit outta me.

"I'm gonna cum" I said while looking away but she grabbed my chin roughly and made me look at her as she started pounding me again.

"I know go ahead". she looked at me the entire time.
I SCREAMED her other name (daddy not Elizabeth🙄) as I came all over her dick and her waistline. She didn't stop the pounding tho. She made me lay on  my back never pulling out. She held eye contact with me the entire time. I was speechless at this point. My tits bounced up and down she continued to pound me.
"I cant take it anymore" I cried out.
"I'm almost there" she breathlessly said.

She layed me on my stomach and pull my hips in the air. She didn't waste no time and  started pounding me again. I started running but It didn't seem to help because she was running with me (lmaooo). I was at the end of the bed still running away. Before I knew it we were both on the ground. Her still pounding me.
My second orgasm hit me like a truck and I came.

She released her load inside me and pulled out. I laid lifeless on the bed and she looked at me smirking as she saw what she did to me. I finally got myself together and went to the bathroom.

I started queefing like crazy. Every sep I take I queef. She looked at me and and said....

"it won't stop thanking me. I said your welcome"

Is this bitch talking to my vagina.
"who you talking to" I said holding onto the bathroom door for support.

"your pussy just won't stop thanking me for the good job I did minutes ago"

She's hilarious. I love her